Breaking Bad

Xevy

Log Wizard
God I hope Walter White just m60's the DEA's office and goes out like a crazy-evil monster. THAT'S how you twist, Shamamalyayan.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Woo, my theory lives! Although this could still go anywhere.
I think he goes back for an accumulation of things at this point. Although, I think his initial intention was to just turn himself in for his family rather than go fight for them until the interview with gray matter.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think that scene was just to steel walt up instead of giving in like a pussy to the cops. his ex saying the good walter white is dead angered walt. his ex partner saying walt only contributed the name for Gray matter angered him as well. they basically buried him in that scene as a nobody loser drug dealer. now does this mean that walter is going to come gunning for gray matter? i would not predict that. does it mean that walt is going to destroy his Heisenberg legacy as best he could by committing some last noble act of putting an end to Blue production and the distributors? yes, this is my prediction. also since walt is highly intelligent the fact that the blue meth is back and being made in mass quantities it tells walt that pinkman is still alive as well. remember the nazis wanted walt to cook for them so he knows by themselves they cant make anything but shit meth. only 2 people besides walt could make Heisenberg Blue, one he knows is dead and the other the nazis took away alive.

though as i said, this could still go another way. walt is dying i doubt in his condition he will be able wield an m60 that well or be able to dispatch that entire nazi gang. then there is lydia who also needs to be dealt with. like fucking first order.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Walter White gonna go office shoot Grey Matter?
In the interview that Walt just saw it said there was increased reports of blue meth on the streets and they questioned if he was back, it didn't mention the purity or anything so I doubt he suspects Jesse being involved but he knows it is definitely the Nazis. Also when Gretchen said the lovable man they knew is dead, he is basically going to go full throttle on the Nazis since he's "dead" anyways

Xevy

Log Wizard
the guy could barely lift a stack of money in an Ensure box, he''s not firing an M60. lol
Begs the question who's going to help him...

*Saul saw he was too frail and weak and delusional to be a threat to him so he just walked away because he knew he could.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the way this goes is, Lydia gets murdered first, she is an evil bitch and through her connections is spreading Blue worldwide. this way meth damon loses the woman he loves. next is either jack or meth damon. then he discovers pinkman. depending on walt and /or jesse's condition when/if that happens. i have no fucking idea. generic TV show plot turns walt into a softy and lets pinkman go at the end. breaking bad plot= big fat question mark. i dont think he is just going to high five jesse and say go on kid, have fun. jesse's life is pretty much fucked at this point. walt may hook him up with his dude to get away or he may give him the NH cabin address to get the remainder of the cash to do with as he pleases or he may just kill jesse and either turn himself in or die right there by his own hand or jesse's. thats all if he gets that far which is in serious doubt. im pretty positive lidya is going to die right away.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Really felt like they put the brakes on this episode, like I could have not even watched it and I wouldn't have missed anything. Looking forward to next week to see how the story pans out.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Heisenberg rides again!

And it looks like the Skylar freak out gene has been passed on to Walt Jr. I love this show, but I get so tired to Shakespearen miscommunication being the foundation of all the drama. Meh, don't get me wrong, happy he's going out with a bang. I just wish shows didn't feel the need to ham fist "the fall" of the bad guy at the very end of a show because of some naive sense of justice that seems to be pervasive still in TV. Was kind of hoping Walt would win on some fronts, even if he died at the end--Would be a great critique of our time if Walt died an outlaw, destroying everyone around him BUT his malfeasance secured him family a fabulous lifestyle.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I change my prediction slightly. Walt kills everybody, Jesse is alive, Walt ricins Jesse because his life is over and he wants to euthanize them. Walt and Jesse die together.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Best part about Walt possibly rampaging on Gray Matter, is that we might learn what lead to Walt leaving there. I really hope they close up that plot line. That shit would have rubbed me raw too, if I was the one that formulated their big breakthrough and then they reduced me to "the name". (Unless Walt's account was delusional: But as prideful as Walt is, he's usually pretty accurate in his analysis.)