Breaking Bad

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
In the interview that Walt just saw it said there was increased reports of blue meth on the streets and they questioned if he was back, it didn't mention the purity or anything so I doubt he suspects Jesse being involved but he knows it is definitely the Nazis. Also when Gretchen said the lovable man they knew is dead, he is basically going to go full throttle on the Nazis since he's "dead" anyways
This.

The episode further solidifies my stance. Sorry chuk your theory didn't pan out in the slightest.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Best part about Walt possibly rampaging on Gray Matter, is that we might learn what lead to Walt leaving there. I really hope they close up that plot line. That shit would have rubbed me raw too, if I was the one that formulated their big breakthrough and then they reduced me to "the name". (Unless Walt's account was delusional: But as prideful as Walt is, he's usually pretty accurate in his analysis.)
Walt is not a serial killer/psychotic murderer/Nazi... he won't rampage on Gray Matter... that scene was about rekindling the fire within him... Gretchen said Walt is dead but Heisenberg isn't. My prediction is that the ricin is for himself, he ends up freeing Jesse after killing the Nazis, he owes him that much for what he put him through. I'm sure in all these months Jesse has realized that Walt is nothing compared to the Nazis.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Why would he go on some rampage on Gray Matter? I mean I get it, he got fucked by them, and it was a small part of the story in the very beginning. But to wrap up this entire show with him going apeshit on two characters we hardly ever saw would be a pretty huge waste. To even have him spending time going out just to ricin them would be silly.

Let me put it this way, I give zero fucks about the Gray Matter people or that part of the story.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The only problem I had with the episode was Todd threatening Skylar. By going in to her house and asking her about that dark haired woman he told Skylar that she was critically important and gave Skylar information that she could then use to barter with the police. Three men came in with ski masks into my home and told me if I talked about this lady here that I have on a security camera that I was dead and I need to enter protective custody and witness protection right now. I thought it was this massive, massive slip up that Todd tried talking to Skylar rather than shooting her.

Nope! Went nowhere.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The only problem I had with the episode was Todd threatening Skylar. By going in to her house and asking her about that dark haired woman he told Skylar that she was critically important and gave Skylar information that she could then use to barter with the police. Three men came in with ski masks into my home and told me if I talked about this lady here that I have on a security camera that I was dead and I need to enter protective custody and witness protection right now. I thought it was this massive, massive slip up that Todd tried talking to Skylar rather than shooting her.

Nope! Went nowhere.
The point was to bring Lydia back to attention. You need to focus on Lydia and realize she will be an important part of the last episode.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had slightly suspected at some point during last season that walt was going to buy up gray matter stock and take over the company and tell gretchen and shwartz to fuck off. but i never mentioned it. kinda interesting that their stock took a hit due to walt. so he already kinda did get some revenge on them.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
i had slightly suspected at some point during last season that walt was going to buy up gray matter stock and take over the company and tell gretchen and shwartz to fuck off. but i never mentioned it. kinda interesting that their stock took a hit due to walt. so he already kinda did get some revenge on them.
But they then donated $27M to charity to try and fix it ... Walt couldn't have taken them over obviously.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ib9Obuw.png

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think there's been a clearer example of how much of a psychopath Todd is than that smirk on his face as Jesse reveals he killed Drew Sharp. He and Lydia would make a lovely couple.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is fair, it is still possibly but like 2% possible.
i would think my odds are a tad better than that. i would say better than 50% possible. where was walt at the beginning of last half season? having a birthday lunch in arizona? where is lydia? texas? if walt was driving down. he very easily could have stopped off to deal with her first then is moving on his way to ABQ to finish off the gang/pinkman and dispatch himself through suicide after killing the gang(and maybe killing pinkman). he may turn himself in after already taking the ricin for himself.

again this is all a big if, because walt is no action hero and he is near death. i dunno maybe he contacts the cartels and tells them where to find the nazis and he offers to cook for them if they deal with the nazis, then he ricins himself. maybe he just gives an anon tip to the feds where to find heisenberg at this nazi compound. so many possible outcomes. thats why this show is the best on TV ever.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't think there's been a clearer example of how much of a psychopath Todd is than that smirk on his face as Jesse reveals he killed Drew Sharp. He and Lydia would make a lovely couple.
Yeah Todd is one of the most fucked up characters ever, and it's so subtle.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
i would think my odds are a tad better than that. i would say better than 50% possible. where was walt at the beginning of last half season? having a birthday lunch in arizona? where is lydia? texas? if walt was driving down. he very easily could have stopped off to deal with her first then is moving on his way to ABQ to finish off the gang/pinkman and dispatch himself through suicide after killing the gang(and maybe killing pinkman). he may turn himself in after already taking the ricin for himself.

again this is all a big if, because walt is no action hero and he is near death. i dunno maybe he contacts the cartels and tells them where to find the nazis and he offers to cook for them if they deal with the nazis, then he ricins himself. maybe he just gives an anon tip to the feds where to find heisenberg at this nazi compound. so many possible outcomes. thats why this show is the best on TV ever.
Umm that is exactly what I said he is going to do. We disagree on reasons.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Umm that is exactly what I said he is going to do. We disagree on reasons.
i wasnt saying you were wrong. im just saying its more likely than not things could still go down for the reasons that i said. i think people are being misdiected by the gray matter bit, when gray matter is not walt's enemy at this point. he had his chance to screw with them when he had 80 million sitting in a storage facility. he isnt going to screw with them now that he is on his last legs. its pretty clearcut, he is goint to try to redeem some of his honor because he needs his son to know that he is not a monster. shit i have been saying for a while now.

oh and kudos for bringing back the fucking hotass principal. still the best looking chick on this show. dat ass still makes me cry.

one more edit.
i think walt's guy is going to come to that cabin and grab the barrel and give that money to skyler like walt suggested, at least get her a better lawyer and job.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol yeah I could've sworn the cameraman moved to the right just to keep her in the skirt in the.shot

spronk

FPS noob
on the one hand the beginning of the episode, where he wanted to hire hitmen to take out the nazis, shows he really hates the nazis. On the other hand, his pure rage at the end at the TV shows his utter hatred of Grey Matter, Gretchen, and skinnyGuy. It is hard to believe Walt Rambo'ing either the Nazi's or Grey, in his condition. I didn't really expect an hour long vacation in New Hampshire episode, so don't really have a clue whats going to happen next.

this felt like the episode before Ozymandias, a little weak in moving the story forward but hopefully setting up a big finale. It is pretty fucked up that Walt is just sitting around in his underwear with 11m for months, Wakandan shoulda moved to asia and just done coke and whores until he drops dead.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I didn't watch it, but apparently Breaking Bad won it's first Emmy for best drama TV show, and Anna Gun (Skylar) won best supporting actress Emmy? Wtf.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I didn't watch it, but apparently Breaking Bad won it's first Emmy for best drama TV show, and Anna Gun (Skylar) won best supporting actress Emmy? Wtf.
Should be an emmy for most delusional and self-important actress.

Minus the whole emmy part, you know, because she sucks and is built like a linebacker