Breaking Bad

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
On the one hand it makes sense for Walt to go after Grey Matter seeing as how he was the genius at the company then had to leave it behind. On the other hand bringing it up and dealing with it in the finale after it really hasnt been discussed at all for a couple seasons seems really out of left field.

conexes

Molten Core Raider
I always believed that leaving Gray Matter gave him the impetus for feeling like such a washed up fool. Don't forget what Sonny said: "The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent." He was a genius teaching little shits about chemicals and trying to hook them with colored burner flames. This whole exercise with meth was to regain the glory which, I think, he believes was stolen from him (blinded by pride and all that).

To see them on television saving their (his) business by distancing themselves from him may have made him angry. To have his obvious genius disgraced on national television may have made him blow a cog.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I have no idea how things connect, and some is probably an amalgam of other predictions, but heres mine (rambling):

Walt: Eventually takes the ricin, and dies in the desert, marking the graves of Hank and Gomie
Jesse: Gets the M-60 from Walt, goes apeshit on the nazis, before he finally gets clean and takes care of Brock (somehow)
Skylar: Killed or at least attacked and left crippled by Marie who found out about the money-laundering (and is by proxy partly responsible for Hank's death)
Walt Jr: Ending scene is him eating breakfast with his babysister, in Hank's old house

Marie: Killed by Jr. after she attacked Skyler
Todd: Killed by Jesse(?) at the compund, somehow compromises the methcooking because of his feelings for Lydia
Lydia: Killed by Jack (see "Todd")
Jack: Killed by Todd, after killing Lydia
Gretchen/Elliot: Gets an intense Heisenberg- verbal shakedown, donates money to Jr./Holly.

I realize this is alot to fit in one episode, and I dunno how they'll manage, but we'll see, it's gonna be one epic finale, that's for sure.

Sterling

El Presidente
Walt goes in with his machine gun, but gets gunned down by the Nazis.

Lydia rejects Todd so he very politely starts raping Jesse after killing her as well as the rest of the Nazis after they give him some shit over it. Skyler and Marie take the kids and move to Montana and buy a small ranch and raise goats and sheep.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So far, this last season is on par with the last season of The Shield for me, which I thought would be tough to top.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
On the one hand it makes sense for Walt to go after Grey Matter seeing as how he was the genius at the company then had to leave it behind. On the other hand bringing it up and dealing with it in the finale after it really hasnt been discussed at all for a couple seasons seems really out of left field.
Makes sense to me, he hates them and if you are going to go down in a blaze of glory, do it fucking right.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Seems like a lot of the predictions say that Gomie/Hanks' graves are going to be pointed out. Why do people think that'll happen? Where they are buried seems inconsequential at this point...

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just hope Walt publicly takes a shit on the Gray Matter douches. If I see that I'll be happy. I'm sure Jessie is going to waste some fools, and that will be good to see as well. He'll waste the whole crew, waste Todd in the act of raping the chick, and then as the chick is thanking Jessie for saving her from that nutjob he wastes her too.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I just hope Walt publicly takes a shit on the Gray Matter douches. If I see that I'll be happy. I'm sure Jessie is going to waste some fools, and that will be good to see as well. He'll waste the whole crew, waste Todd in the act of raping the chick, and then as the chick is thanking Jessie for saving her from that nutjob he wastes her too.
This is my favorite ending so far.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
walt may make a stop at gray matter, but he wants those nazis dead, BAD. and lydia is going down too. even if she goes out like her old boss shocking herself to death with a defib. that bitch must die. in some ways she is worse than anyone on this show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i do not believe that gun is for walt, he is so emaciated he couldn't even fire a handgun, can we get a gun or army gun in here, doesn't a m60 require 2 ppl to operate and heavy as balls?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well rambo wielded one in first blood and rambo 2, so of course ahnold had to do the same thing in commando, richard moll also rocked one in House(old 80s horror comedy) never heard of it happening in real life though. those are tripod guns. tripod probably weighs as much as the weapon itself.

Renault

N00b
M60's only weigh around 24 lbs and can be fired standing offhand. The ammo weighs a ton and is usually why it's either vehicle mounted or crew served with one guy dedicated to carrying and feeding the ammo belts.

Personally I hope this show ends with a spinoff about Todd and Lydia's European Adventures; can Todd ever cook quality meth or kill enough innocent bystanders to demonstrate his love for her?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Walt is not a serial killer/psychotic murderer/Nazi... he won't rampage on Gray Matter... .
Didn't see this earlier. Gray Matter is the origin of all events--the complete irrelevancy they just pushed onto Walter is what sent him over the edge, it doesn't take a pyscho to take personal, and deep, offense to that--especially if Walter believes they conspired to oust him.

Why would he go on some rampage on Gray Matter? I mean I get it, he got fucked by them, and it was a small part of the story in the very beginning. But to wrap up this entire show with him going apeshit on two characters we hardly ever saw would be a pretty huge waste. To even have him spending time going out just to ricin them would be silly.

Let me put it this way, I give zero fucks about the Gray Matter people or that part of the story.
Gray Matter, as said, is the origin of all of Walt's problems--think about it, had he not been "forced" out of Gray Matter, he'd never have been against the wall for cancer treatments, he'd never have cooked Meth. If it turns out Gretchen and Eliot were shitty in their dealings, and pushed Walt out? That would be huge.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
honestly though, what could walt do? he is a weakened man and is probably damned near public enemy number one in the area. maybe he shoots up their house shakes his fist at it screaming, "damn you gretchen, damn you elliot!" then what? gets in his car and leaves? and if hes lucky nobody is home to see him do it? if hes even midly unlucky the cops get called and he is caught. if he has some juicy insider infoz on them, i would ask why the fuck was he waiting til now to play that card?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
insider infoz on them, i would ask why the fuck was he waiting til now to play that card?
Not insider infoz, but maybe some stuff he was too timid to act on until now. It could be akin to that scene with the bullies in S1, or the douche bag on the cell phone, when Walt blew up his car. The old Walt let tons of stuff slide off his back--stuff that would drive people insane. He was just very mild mannered and sweet, as Gretchen said. Heisenberg isn't, so maybe some stuff Walt would forgive/forget, Heisenberg will kill for.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seems like a lot of the predictions say that Gomie/Hanks' graves are going to be pointed out. Why do people think that'll happen? Where they are buried seems inconsequential at this point...
I don't remember, does Walt know where the Nazi compound is located?

Technically, Walt could just anonymously give the location of the bodies and the Nazi compound to the Feds. There would be enough to convict them ( Bullet casings match machine guns at site, hanks blood on a boot, meth lab at the site, it's a bunch of freaking mercenary Nazi's, etc).

That would *kinda* clear Walt's name for their murdering them too so he can sociopath his way back into a relationship with his family.

Walt doesn't even need to know the Nazi compound location, if he gave the Feds the location of the bodies they would certainly make a serious attempt to follow-up on any additional information he provided. Just name Todd's crew and eventually the Feds would find the compound.

Walt driving across country with a manhunt going on is pretty risky.