Breaking Bad

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It won't make sense unless they get a meth version of code. Maybe producing black hat software?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But I think he is smart enough to figure out that blue meth in New Mexico probably = Jesse at this point.
youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

He just lost his real son 5 minutes earlier and then found out his fake son is still alive and suffering. WALT TO THE RESCUE!

I got this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Grimlokk has the right of it. Although he may rescue jesse by accident or change his mind at the last second and let him go. Right now though he thinks jesse is buddies with the nazis making fat stacks off his formula and he wabts his ass dead for hank too

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Unless Jesse kidnaps Brock, there is absolutely no way that Jesse will raise him since the kid has a grandmother that we've seen before. Hell, even if Brock had no other family members, the state would not give a kid to a person with his record, no legitimate income, etc. Since the nazis most likely keep all their money on the premises somewhere, Jesse will probably grab some of that and use it to live happily somewhere else/give a nice donation to Brocks grandma.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Jesse is going to want Walt dead to, maybe even more so than he'd want to see Todd bite it. He now knows Walt watched Jane die and he's going to hold Walt at least partially responsible for Andrea's death now to (this is Jesse we're talking about here).

Phaint_sl

shitlord
It's been like eight months since Walt told him about Jane... Yeah he should still harbor some resentment towards him but both of them have been isolated for all those months and have had time to reflect on decisions they've made so I think they both should know they are both accountable for shit. And while Walt may have watched Jane OD but he didn't outright KILL HER... Unlike Todd, who straight up murdered his girlfriend and a little kid. So yeah I think he'd want Todd dead a hell of a lot more than he'd want Walt dead.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesse has only actually killed 1 person? that was gale and walt pretty much forced him to do it to save both their skins. when walt hits that compound, jesse is going to be so beaten, he is going to beg walt to kill him and walt may oblige or set him free. or maybe even beg jesse to kill him so jesse (and everyone else) can be free of him for good.

iannis

Musty Nester
yeah. That's kind of the irony. Jesse has only killed 1 person, and it was the one person that he didn't want to kill.

Jesse has wanted to kill plenty of people during the show. Basically Jesse is a complete fuckup. It's not really his fault as much as a core part of who he is.

Wrigleyville_sl

shitlord
Yes, we saw him talking to Jack at the compound.

I don't see how he could implicate a multi-billion dollar company in meth production with literally no tools at his disposal.
I think he's got to do something to Grey Matter at this point. Maybe the ricin? I don't see him committing suicide by ricin, that's not a quick death.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im curious, what would people be disappointed in the finale?

for me i would be disappointed if walt dies without anyone there to mourn his loss or realize he didnt turn bad because he is a bad guy, that he was just trying to keep his family taken care of after he is gone and this was the only way he knew how, through chemistry.