Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still cant believe Terry is only 6 years younger wtf. At least he went out getting noticed on 99

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still cant believe Terry is only 6 years younger wtf. At least he went out getting noticed on 99
Yes the distinguished actor who won Emmy awards for his leading role in both Homicide: Life on the Street and Thief wasn't really noticed until he took a supporting role in a sitcom.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes the distinguished actor who won Emmy awards for his leading role in both Homicide: Life on the Street and Thief wasn't really noticed until he took a supporting role in a sitcom.
Is that sarcasm? I've always thought he was a great actor, I've never seen Homicide and I don't watch award shows, my grandma is dead.

I don't know anyone that watches the Awards. Pretty sure they only get views for people shiting on them

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This show was definitely a boost for his career. That's part of the Hollywood life cycle. If your buzz is dead it doesn't matter how good you are.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Homicides weekly ratings shows that nearly twice as many people watched that show than watched 99

joz123

Potato del Grande
Same with Norm Macdonald. Dude had cancer and hid it from everyone though you could tell something was wrong since he got heavier and pale looking.