Brooklyn Nine-Nine

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm late to this but I thought it was a great ending. Maybe I was worried so much about the show ending in a woke nightmare and since it didn't it was a triumph.

The heist itself was sort of bleh, but it was the backdrop of these characters saying goodbye in ways that make sense without compromising who they've been for the past 8 years.

Definitely the best episode of the season, though the season was kind of a mess

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny how I was so flippant about the wokeness because once I finally got around to watching I couldn't make it past the halfway point of the very first episode of season 8. Even if I pretend it was supposed to be parody it wasn't funny.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rewatched some of the Halloween episodes last night. Captain Holt is still a top tier tv character. Those early seasons were just so damn funny.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rewatched some of the Halloween episodes last night. Captain Holt is still a top tier tv character. Those early seasons were just so damn funny.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Halloween GIF by PeacockTV

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they took it off hulu a month or so ago, which made me sad. it was perfect background noise

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Braugher had such a distinguished career as a dramatic actor that you really didn't expect him to be so goddamn funny.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wish I knew which two slack jawed faggots gave this show one star.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anything one star is too generous a rating for season 8 but it wasn't the kind of bad that retroactively ruins the phenomenal earlier seasons.

• 1Pathetic

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well this is certainly the opposite of Hot Damn. Definitely the best character on the show, due in no small part to his mastery of subterfuge and deception:

• 1Solidarity