Bruce Willis retires

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's a real bummer. People always talk about actors and shit that die and how "this one finally hits home." This seems like one that is pretty ubiquitous. Even though he's not dead yet.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

Some of thee responses could fit well into the “Ypu know you’re getting old when…” thread

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
It sucks for a guy whos made so many good movies that he has to...DIE HARD.

• 1Like

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
bruce willis film GIF by Casol

Anyone else remember when they gave BW neon blond wig?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Watermarking your shit meme is bad enough, watermarking it with some obnoxious retarded design should result in your fingers being chopped off.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watermarking your shit meme is bad enough, watermarking it with some obnoxious retarded design should result in your fingers being chopped off.
For real. Watermarking something as sad as making fun of someone having one of the worst diseases known to man is really fucking pathetic. Making sure everyone knows that you are in fact the piece of shit who made this awful meme.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For real. Watermarking something as sad as making fun of someone having one of the worst diseases known to man is really fucking pathetic. Making sure everyone knows that you are in fact the piece of shit who made this awful meme.

It's a given it's some zoomer 12 year old. In that instance I'll abstain from regard.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Dang. This progression has been mega fast.

I took care of my mom for nearly 8 years after her diagnosis of short term cogitative disorder. Her decline was fairly slow until the beginning of this calendar year when she basically fell off a cliff and became beyond my capabilities, and the capabilities of people we brought in to be her companion during the day while I was at work.

Bruce Willis getting to the stage where he is no longer able to form words is within the realm of late stage dementia. He must have gone undiagnosed, thus wasnt prescribed Aricept & Namenda for years. Neither of those drugs will make anything come back, they just slow the progression.

My prayers are for him and his loved ones. As this is the worst way to fucking go out as a human being.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that sounds insanely fast, my grandma just passed away but she had years of dementia before loosing her ability to talk. When she couldn't talk she was pretty much a vegetable

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Super sad to see. Even in that last run of VOD movies he did, he had only a few lines and you could tell he was struggling.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
One my friends is a neurological disease researcher and said these particular types of diseases tend to progress quickly. Scary stuff.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Some of them progress faster the further along they are and it sounds like he's been dealing with it for years before they announced it

• 1Like