Bruce Willis retires

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This and James Earl Jones letting people virtualize his voice for Vader is an interesting direction. I'd be curious what the kickbacks are. Once you no longer get the megadollars for work, just lease out your likeness/voice to companies to utilize. Probably with a clause that the actor/voice credits are "in the style of James Earl Jones" or "in the likeness of Bruce Willis" to differentiate from when the actor was actually doing it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This and James Earl Jones letting people virtualize his voice for Vader is an interesting direction. I'd be curious what the kickbacks are. Once you no longer get the megadollars for work, just lease out your likeness/voice to companies to utilize. Probably with a clause that the actor/voice credits are "in the style of James Earl Jones" or "in the likeness of Bruce Willis" to differentiate from when the actor was actually doing it.
assuming either actually gave permission or their families did on their behalf for one final cash grab now that they cant do it anymore.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Can you even "own" a voice? Pretty sure anyone can do an imitation as long as they're not falsely claiming who's actually doing the voice.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
God the future is gonna be such a cringey horror show.

I heard Tom Cruise is already doing some light filtering in his movies. Mostly texturing and smoothing for anti-aging. Very subtle.

Wouldn't surprise me if he transitions to full deepfake assistance to extend his career.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I heard Tom Cruise is already doing some light filtering in his movies. Mostly texturing and smoothing for anti-aging. Very subtle.

Wouldn't surprise me if he transitions to full deepfake assistance to extend his career.
the day he stops doing his deathwish stuff and stops acting is when he retires. adjusting his looks a bit isnt near the same thing. i'm sure young actresses already have this done to make them look better in films. in Star Trek they had some ugly broads in that show, but they would soften the focus of the lens slightly so they looked more beautiful.

Goatface

so this hit vod, figure it had to be near the last, but 4 left, 2 being sequels to this
1666359958008.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
This is out on VOD in a few days (or today on torrents)

but is only 3.6/10 on IMDB and 35% on user-RT

1671421020971.png

how? It's set in Hawaii and has Bruce Willis AND John Travolta, you'd think those 3 things would make it at least a 5/10

Oldbased

> Than U
Just watched Wrong Place last night one of his final 2022s. Run of the mill 80s/90s action movie. He sagging but still in the ring.

Goatface

such a terrible thing to happen.

he has 1 last movie, says comes out march 31st
1676578465634.png

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
such a terrible thing to happen.

he has 1 last movie, says comes out march 31st
View attachment 459126
Ive watched a few of these straight to video movies hes had come out the last year or two. And they are so awful. Clearly a cash grab as he exits the business and has like 3 lines and then just nods a lot.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ive watched a few of these straight to video movies hes had come out the last year or two. And they are so awful. Clearly a cash grab as he exits the business and has like 3 lines and then just nods a lot.
How dare you insinuate this demented old quarter billionaire is doing anything but helping his poor family and doing what he loves. Hack frauds!

• 1Pathetic