Bruce Willis retires

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Rest well hero.

aphasia
ə-fā′zhə

noun​

1. Partial or total loss of the ability to articulate ideas or comprehend spoken or written language, resulting from damage to the brain from injury or disease.
  2. In pathology, the impairment or abolition of the faculty of using and understanding written and spoken language, independently of any failure of the intellectual processes or any disease or paralysis of the vocal organs.
  3. Loss of the power of speech, or of the appropriate use of words, the vocal organs remaining intact, and the intelligence being preserved. It is dependent on injury or disease of the brain.

Bruce Willis GIF

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Oscar Bait
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit that would suck. Not being able to understand anything anyone says or anything written? Like wtf do you do to pass time. Instrumental music? Silent movies?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You get more boosters to just end it and stop the suffering.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 11 users

spronk

FPS noob
that sucks, i've been watching his movies my entire life and no matter what he's one of those guys that always brings a smile when I see him on screen.

i'll be rewatching Die Hard this year again to celebrate a legend

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
shit, ive been rocking with him since Moonlighting started.
thats a bad break, god bless you man.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The real question is would he have continued pumping out these trash movies if RLM didn't shine a spotlight on it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It is a bummer. The most damning thing about the second RLM video is that Willis showed more charisma in his confused Luke Wilson blooper-that-was-kept-in than in all the Geezer movies combined.

We just grew up in a golden age for action movies, and now it's over :\

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Guy is such an ass but I love a lot of his movies and I never can turn off

Fifth element
Die hard 1 and 3
Hudsen hawk
The kid
Last boy scout

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users