Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
When did tight clothes and short skirts come into this?

Women who get drunk with men they don't know well are leaving themselves open to the very real danger of being raped.
A man could rape you anywhere. Just about man has near complete physical superiority over you, and could find you anywhere and rape you. The "getting drunk" part is just your judgmental nature judging the behavior you don't like.

Men who have sex with drunk girls they don't know well are leaving themselves open to the very real danger of being accused of rape.

I guess it just sucks that actions have consequences?
I guess you're leaving out the "men who rape drunk girls" ? Because if a man has consensual sex with a drunk girl, thats not rape, and she would be making a false accusation. Just as long as we're clear with what you're saying.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Men who get drunk with woman they dont know well are leaving themselves open to the very real danger of being raped.

I have been living a dangerous life!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A man could rape you anywhere. Just about man has near complete physical superiority over you, and could find you anywhere and rape you. The "getting drunk" part is just your judgmental nature judging the behavior you don't like.

I guess you're leaving out the "men who rape drunk girls" ? Because if a man has consensual sex with a drunk girl, thats not rape, and she would be making a false accusation. Just as long as we're clear with what you're saying.
A woman could accuse you of rape anywhere. Just about any woman is more emotionally manipulative than you, and could find you anywhere and accuse you of anything.

Sucks to be vulnerable, I guess.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
A woman could accuse you of rape anywhere. Just about any woman is more emotionally manipulative than you, and could find you anywhere and accuse you of anything.

Sucks to be vulnerable, I guess.
Way to completely miss the point. Guess thats normal for you though.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yes Mist, rape and the false accusation of rape are both things. You on the other hand think they are in some sense both "good" because they hold back behavior you dislike.

Honestly, your attitude is fucking disgusting and hypocritical. In fact, I find it hard to believe someone could be so much of piece of shit to have that view. Ugh.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What I'm saying is that women have to alter their behavior all the time out of the danger of being raped. This is a very real and very practical thing that all women have to do. It's not FAIR but it's a fact we all have to live it.

But when I suggest that men alter their behaviors out of the very real danger of being accused of raped, that is somehow totally out of line. No, it's not FAIR that you can be accused of rape for consensual sexual relations, but you have to fucking live with it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I seriously think it relates back to Mist being upset all the cute coeds give it up to big wang jock meatheads who get them drunk. Mist thinks if she can stop them getting drunk, they'll see her instead of frat boy_001. Its like the female passive aggressive Eliot Rodger. She's lashing out for the attention she doesn't get from people who she probably thinks don't appreciate her special qualities.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yes Mist, rape and the false accusation of rape are both things. You on the other hand think they are in some sense both "good" because they hold back behavior you dislike.

Honestly, your attitude is fucking disgusting and hypocritical. In fact, I find it hard to believe someone could be so much of piece of shit to have that view. Ugh.
Explain how it is "hypocritical?" I'm advocating that both genders take responsibility for the potentially vulnerable positions that they put themselves in.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I seriously think it relates back to Mist being upset all the cute coeds give it up to big wang jock meatheads who get them drunk. Mist thinks if she can stop them getting drunk, they'll see her instead of frat boy_001. Its like the female passive aggressive Eliot Rodger. She's lashing out for the attention she doesn't get from people who she probably thinks don't appreciate her special qualities.
Need an ad hominem emoticon too. Like maybe one smileyface spitting on the other one.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So two drunk people having sex are raping each other?
I'm not saying that many or even most of these 'drunk sex' rape accusations aren't false. I'm sure most of them ARE false.

I'm saying that you open yourself up to FALSE accusations when you have sex with someone you don't trust.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
What I'm saying is that women have to alter their behavior all the time out of the danger of being raped. This is a very real and very practical thing that all women have to do. It's not FAIR but it's a fact we all have to live it.

But when I suggest that men alter their behaviors out of the very real danger of being accused of raped, that is somehow totally out of line. No, it's not FAIR that you can be accused of rape for consensual sexual relations, but you have to fucking live with it.
My point (which you missed, because you're stupid) is that women cannot alter their behavior to avoid being raped, unless they just never go outside, never let anyone in their house, superglue all of their orifices shut and live in a bubble. There is a risk of crime anywhere you go, at any time. Aside from just not being around people, how can you avoid risk of crime? What are you going to do, never be alone with a man? Only be alone with a man you "absolutely trust" ? (Like your husband? What % of violence against women originates from husbands again?) So what are you going to do?

By the same token, I can't avoid a false accusation of rape either. Literally anybody could accuse me, at any time, and I'd be put in the position of disproving it to my employer/wife/etc. It'd be a huge blow. But false accusations are also crimes. I can't live my life in fear of crime.

Your solution would just be no sex and no drinking, which is stupid. I don't even drink and I realize thats stupid.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm not saying that many or even most of these 'drunk sex' rape accusations aren't false. I'm sure most of them ARE false.

I'm saying that you open yourself up to FALSE accusations when you have sex with someone you don't trust.
You open yourself up when having sex with someone you do trust as well.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My point (which you missed, because you're stupid) is that women cannot alter their behavior to avoid being raped, unless they just never go outside, never let anyone in their house, superglue all of their orifices shut and live in a bubble. There is a risk of crime anywhere you go, at any time.
Yes, but womenall of the timealter their behavior to lessen their chances of being raped. It can't be avoided 100%, but if you're smart you can significantly lower the chances. Yes, sometimes it means missing out on things that might be enjoyable or exciting or career advancing or profitable or whatever. But it's a fact all women have to deal with, because actions have consequences.

Now, I'm suggesting that men alter their behavior to less their chances of being falsely accused of being raped. It's never 100% but you can certainly bring the numbers way down. Yeah, it might mean missing out on a night of potential fun here and there that you probably won't remember the next morning anyway, but now you've got the tiniest sliver of understanding what women have to deal with every day.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You open yourself up when having sex with someone you do trust as well.
Yeah, and women are raped all the time by men that the trust too.

Life sucks. Other people suck. Other people can do things to hurt you for no other reason than just because they feel like it.

Deal with it.

You men seem completely opposed to living with even the tiniest sliver of the consequences that women have to deal with every fucking day.

And I'm labeled a "hypocrite" for suggesting even the tiniest fraction of reciprocity.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, but womenall of the timealter their behavior to lessen their chances of being raped. It can't be avoided 100%, but if you're smart you can significantly lower the chances. Yes, sometimes it means missing out on things that might be enjoyable or exciting or career advancing or profitable or whatever. But it's a fact all women have to deal with, because actions have consequences.

Now, I'm suggesting that men alter their behavior to less their chances of being falsely accused of being raped. It's never 100% but you can certainly bring the numbers way down. Yeah, it might mean missing out on a night of potential fun here and there that you probably won't remember the next morning anyway, but now you've got the tiniest sliver of understanding what women have to deal with every day.
I just texted my wife and asked her if she does anything with the awareness that she's doing it to avoid being raped.

Her reply: "No."

??

She then asks: "Should I be? Thats usually a bad luck thing, wrong place wrong time, nothing you can do about it unless you have a stalker or something. Rape is so rare."

I love that woman.
smile.png

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
men who didn't do anything wrong don't want to deal with controlling bullshit? you don't say.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I've only ever had one one night stand and don't want to have one. I prefer an emotional and intellectual connection, but that's just me. I have no problem with other people having a good time and Fucking their drunken brains out if that's what they want to do. I'm not going to try to force behavior on them. Ya, rape and accusations happen, be aware, but don't live your life in a bubble.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just texted my wife and asked her if she does anything with the awareness that she's doing it to avoid being raped.

Her reply: "No."

??

She then asks: "Should I be? Thats usually a bad luck thing, wrong place wrong time, nothing you can do about it unless you have a stalker or something. Rape is so rare."

I love that woman.
smile.png
How old/fat is she?