Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You're an angry little woman aren't you?

She's a very attractive 100lb asian woman of 35 years. In other words, better looking than you.
Any woman who says that she didn't spend a significant number of clock cycles of her brain trying to think of how to actively avoid being raped from ages 14-35 is either lying or oblivious.

I'm gonna mark her down for oblivious because you said Asian. They have some weird cultural denial about rape, which probably has a lot to do with 'rape' not even being a real concept in their culture until the past century or so. What we think of as rape was just a societal norm, to a degree that hasn't been seen in western christian cultures for at least 7 centuries. An actual appropriate use of the word "rape culture."

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Any woman who says that she didn't spend a significant number of clock cycles of her brain trying to think of how to actively avoid being raped from ages 14-35 is either lying or oblivious.

I'm gonna mark her down for oblivious because you said Asian. They have some weird cultural denial about rape, which probably has a lot to do with 'rape' not even being a real concept in their culture until the past century or so. What we think of as rape was just a societal norm. An actual appropriate use of the word "rape culture."
Or you could just be delusional. I wonder which it might be...

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not fucking delusional. Ask her if she'd teach her (hypothetical) daughter any potential rape avoidance advice.
We only have sons. But what makes you think she would teach a daughter rape avoidance if she doesn't practice any herself?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
We only have sons. But what makes you think she would teach a daughter rape avoidance if she doesn't practice any herself?
Simple, and very scientifically verifiable cognitive dissonance. People tend to be less aware of their own thoughts and actions than they are for others.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Simple, and very scientifically verifiable cognitive dissonance. People tend to be less aware of their own thoughts and actions than they are for others.
This is just so ironic its painful... I'm biting my tongue right now

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Your daily reminder that you are living in the only country in the world where more men are raped annually than women.

Mist,

How often do you have rape fantasies?
The answer Araysar's question from earlier is "constantly."

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist, so your life is filled with fear that you are going to get raped every time you go out?
Fear? Not directly. But I definitely keep it in mind when thinking where I park on campus, what time I leave my office to go home when it starts to get dark earlier in the day, etc. Not so much in the summer obviously.

Back when I was in college, I definitely chose to not do certain things or go certain places if it meant, for instance, possibly having to get a ride home from someone I didn't know very well, regardless of whether any alcohol was involved.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is just so ironic its painful... I'm biting my tongue right now
Please explain the irony. Don't hold back. I'm being very honest and open with my opinions and trying to show as much transparency as possible with my thought processes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Your daily reminder that you are living in the only country in the world where more men are raped annually than women.
The prison situation we have in this country is a tragedy that I think about all the time. One of my graduate advisers worked as a prison psychologist at a maximum sec facility when he was a doctoral candidate.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The prison situation we have in this country is a tragedy that I think about all the time.
Of course you do.

rrr_img_70254.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
See that's amazingly fucked up to me. Women will do anything to smear men with rape, while they secretly fantasize about it. Maybe its just the logical extension to complete the fantasy. Have consensual sex then convince yourself you were raped

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No its more like having consensual sex, regretting it the next day because deep down you know you are the whore you/society does not want you to be, so you cry rape.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
See that's amazingly fucked up to me. Women will do anything to smear men with rape, while they secretly fantasize about it. Maybe its just the logical extension to complete the fantasy. Have consensual sex then convince yourself you were raped
Hey, we're listening to you! Are you enjoying your attention, troll? What can we do to maximize the attention you're getting for ultimate troll value?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No its more like having consensual sex, regretting it the next day because deep down you know you are the whore you/society does not want you to be, so you cry rape.
This doesn't compute either, because society does want all women (really all people) to be whores. Men (actually all people in a position to leverage social or economic power) want transactional relationships so long as they think they're always the ones that are going to be on the positive expected value side of the transaction.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This doesn't compute either, because society does want all women (really all people) to be whores. Men (actually all people in a position to leverage social or economic power) want transactional relationships so long as they think they're always the ones that are going to be on the positive expected value side of the transaction.
Nah not really. I want to fuck a slut, but marry a virgin or as close to it as possible. Women's value diminishes with every sexual partner she has. Who wants to marry a slut that had 30-50 sexual partners?

rrr_img_70261.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So then why is one of most common fanyasies for women then is a grape fantasy?