Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's really way simpler than all that. Basically women are fucking crazy. It's not just the bluehair SJW's either.

Throwing women into STEM won't un-crazy them.

Case in point, /pol/ just found this faintly smashable Indian neurologist in a highly respected research hospital...

eKArSnI.jpg

and what does she do for fun?

hah was going to post that. That is the paradigm of female privilege. If any guy was doing that he would of got his ass beat. Dude was probably scared that if he did anything she would run to the police and cry about how she was attacked.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
hah was going to post that. That is the paradigm of female privilege. If any guy was doing that he would of got his ass beat. Dude was probably scared that if he did anything she would run to the police and cry about how she was attacked.
So... follow up.. did she get arrested/charged?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As someone who has had their fair share of regrettable drunk situations(that were luckily not recorded and posted to the internet), I can't hate on that chick too much.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
thank god or whatever that there were not millions of cameras everywhere during my high school and military days.

khorum

Murder Apologist
As someone who has had their fair share of regrettable drunk situations(that were luckily not recorded and posted to the internet), I can't hate on that chick too much.
It doesn't look like you can hang too much of that on alcohol, seems more like legit psycho-princess syndrome at work. She wasn't stumbling or slurring much at the beginning and she was sashaying fairly solidly after she had finished destroying the dude's car.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Having no other evidence of what she is like(sober or drunk), you might be right, but I think it's pretty clear that alcohol is a factor here. Not everyone is completely unable to physically function when wasted.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Having no other evidence of what she is like(sober or drunk), you might be right, but I think it's pretty clear that alcohol is a factor here. Not everyone is completely unable to physically function when wasted.
All getting drunk did was remove her filter and show what she really thinks. She might restrain herself much better when she's sober, but getting drunk doesn't make you a different person.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, that nose is dragging down the property value bad.