Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I nominate Quaid and Tanoomba to be the keepers of the anthems. They must comb every anthem from every country and think of new words to replace original texts that may cause SJW feels. It's a hard job but somebody apparently needs to do it.

Any other songs you want to make changes to while we're here?

khalid

Unelected Mod
If it is just meaningless tradition, why do some people feel it is so important to change it?

To me it is part of your (our) history, changing anthems or flags or whatever do matter.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If it is just meaningless tradition, why do some people feel it is so important to change it?

To me it is part of your (our) history, changing anthems or flags or whatever do matter.
Because it's not meaningless. Personally I don't think it is a big deal but there are many many that would.

So Quaid while I appreciate you calling me out while doing the same thing you were calling me out on I was mostly just busting Moonbats balls.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It all makes sense when this is your hero

MUH GENDERS! MUH PRONOUNS! CHANGE ANTHEM NAO!
Is she Quaid's "hero"?

Oh, typical Quaid, always ready to defend whatever stance I take in a discussion. Or, stay with me here, maybe our reaction has fuck all to do with SJWism andyourreaction haseverythingto do with anti-SJWism?

GENDER NEWTRAL FAGOTRY! MUH WAR HEROES! DON'T TUCH MUH ANTHEM!

See how that works?Everythingis fucking stupid when you type it in misspelled upper-case letters.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Out of curiosity what kind of paper is the Toronto Sun? Curious because their poll shows 23,500 don't want it to change and 2000 that do. Conservative leanings?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Out of curiosity what kind of paper is the Toronto Sun? Curious because their poll shows 23,500 don't want it to change and 2000 that do. Conservative leanings?
Probably the least respected major news source in Canada. Neo-conservative 'leanings' would be an understatement.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Is she Quaid's "hero"?

Oh, typical Quaid, always ready to defend whatever stance I take in a discussion. Or, stay with me here, maybe our reaction has fuck all to do with SJWism andyourreaction haseverythingto do with anti-SJWism?

GENDER NEWTRAL FAGOTRY! MUH WAR HEROES! DON'T TUCH MUH ANTHEM!

See how that works?Everythingis fucking stupid when you type it in misspelled upper-case letters.
I wouldn't mind them taking 'God' out of the anthem, too.

I really hate how every time I wanna express my national pride I have to do it in the words of a fucking theist.

khorum

Murder Apologist
They may as well change that flag too.

lMeSWSI.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well she just broke up with her boyfriend! CUT HER SOME SLACK!!!