Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's gonna get to the point where authors don't include characters from minority groups they don't belong to at all.
So then characters in books on the best seller list will be predominantly white, and then we'll all be accused of racism, even those of us that didn't write the books because we still bought them, for leaving other races (mostly blacks) out. Sort of like the Oscars.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
JK Rowling under fire for writing about 'Native American wizards' | Books | The Guardian

Maybe they should feel lucky she didn't write about their rampant alcoholism and gas huffing
But campaigner Dr Adrienne Keene told Rowling on Twitter that "it's not 'your' world. It's our (real) Native world. And skinwalker stories have context, roots, and reality . You can't just claim and take a living tradition of a marginalised people.That's straight up colonialism/appropriation."
co?lo?ni?al?ism
k?'lone??liz?m/
noun
noun: colonialism

the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically.

rrr_img_128160.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Sounds like "Dr Adrienne Keene" should be institutionalized for a few weeks to make sure she's in proper mental health, considering she's claiming shapeshifting into animals is/was real.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
the person complaining about native culture appropriation using the handle @NativeApprops?

edit: ayup

"Writer behind Native Appropriations. ??? (Cherokee Nation), Postdoc studying Native higher ed. #representationsmatter"

So you might as well have the job title of "Outrage Detector!"

Fuck off

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tanoomba, have you had your testosterone levels checked?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
No need. I'm covered in hair from head to toe, my deep, booming voice carries for miles, and you can hang a wet fur coat on my erection.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Then you're willingly acting like this? I was hoping some supplements would help.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think we need to offset Tanoomba's betaness with a solid diet of (gag) MRA and Redpill. It's the only way to give him a neutral viewpoint.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Over dinner last week, my parents asked me about "social media ruining people's lives" and referred to some SJW pile-on story from last year they had just now read about.

Even old people know Twitter is AIDS in 140 char doses. Twitter/SJWism has officially jumped the shark.

Denaut

Trump's Staff