Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'd love to have some cheap Indian food near me, my average meal when I get ethnic food is like 15 bucks.

Caliane

I think all of you not from New England should start calling fluffernuters, grinders, lobster, and red chowder ethnic food.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I almost exclusively make "ethnic foods" for dinner. I stir fry, curry, make my own "red" sauces for Italian foods, I can cook any "soul" food that exists...sans chittlens, and pigs feet. Last night I prepared some bass in a steamed Chinese style. Tonight I am thinking of rolling out ginger chicken tonight. I absolutely acribe to the Anthony Bourdain thought process of the world coming together with the mixing of ideas in food and sitting around a table to eat and settle differences. I guess I am the biggest shitlord that ever shitlord in the woods.

The food we share with others and what we teach each other through food is the most primal of human collectivism. We come together when we can make each others belly full.

The Chinese have been shitlords for thousands of years I guess.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Surely hamburgers are ethnic German food? Hell, bread is probably ethnic Middle-Eastern food, or wherever the hell they first started to farm wheat and barley. This cultural appropriation shit is some of the most luny shit I've ever heard off. If we're going to go this retarded, why not go full retard and tell anyone who is not Germanic that democracy is cultural appropriation? Or anyone who believes in a monotheistic god and is not from a Middle-Eastern herding community is guilty of the same shit.

Hell, being this fucking autistic over this crap must be culturally appropriating autistic people, right? The level of batshit tomfuckery that one sees online these days, and I'm talking about published in supposedly respected journals, with a straight face, is utterly mind-boggling.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Wow, more info about how Mizzou got crushed.Emails from Alums, Parents and Students who were choosing not to attend or transferring.

Hopefully this sends a message--capitulating to these psychos is not in your best interest. Children are sent to college to become adults today. People need to remember the part about children, and when they act like idiots, treat them accordingly. They are treating them like they paid for the school, but the problem is most of them are so far removed from the reality of risk/debt they have taken upon themselves, they don't act rationally (If they did, most of them would be in STEM). Schools need to remember that, these aren't adult purchases mostly--they are kids who are doing what everyone expects and hoping to get some guidance on how to make their own choices.

Leaving them to be indoctrinated by the last round of idiots who took social justice classes and could only become teachers, who are more interested in preserving their little church within the school? Not a good plan.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, more info about how Mizzou got crushed.Emails from Alums, Parents and Students who were choosing not to attend or transferring.

Hopefully this sends a message--capitulating to these psychos is not in your best interest. Children are sent to college to become adults today. People need to remember the part about children, and when they act like idiots, treat them accordingly. They are treating them like they paid for the school, but the problem is most of them are so far removed from the reality of risk/debt they have taken upon themselves, they don't act rationally (If they did, most of them would be in STEM). Schools need to remember that, these aren't adult purchases mostly--they are kids who are doing what everyone expects and hoping to get some guidance on how to make their own choices.

Leaving them to be indoctrinated by the last round of idiots who took social justice classes and could only become teachers, who are more interested in preserving their little church within the school? Not a good plan.
It's just going to take a little time but I'm not really too worried about a lot of this SJW bullshit at our institutions (not yet anyways). The vocal minority is going to get BTFO once the silent majority starts speaking up with there pocket books. We're going to start seeing a lot more videos like the one with the administrating telling the students to get the fuck out or they'll all be arrested and expelled.

edit: from your article - this is real money here. Dang

"This passionate backlash doesn't appear to have been a bluff. Already, freshman enrollment is down 25%, leaving a $32 million funding gap and forcing the closure of four dorms. The month after the protests, donations to the athletic department were a mere $191,000-down 72% over the same period a year earlier. Overall fundraising also took a big hit."

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Go go sweden!

Swedish head reported for using 'hon' not 'hen' - The Local

Article_sl said:
During a job interview the headteacher allegedly insisted on instead using the feminine personal pronoun ?hon? ? meaning ?she? ? while avoiding using the applicant?s preferred name.

?I had never before encountered anyone who so deliberately neglected to call me by my name,? the interviewee wrote in her official complaint to the ombudsman. ?And if that doesn?t happen, despite the headteacher knowing about it, then that is discrimination against me and my gender identity.?

?My gender identity is non-binary, which in my case means that I neither identify myself as a man or a woman,? the complainant explained.

?I felt inadequate as a person, and as if I couldn?t fully exist, as if my full gender identity and identity were not acceptable?.
The world is doomed.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I want to see this applied to airlines attendants for maximum hilarity.

Judges Call For Law Banning ?Fattism? Alongside Racism And Homophobia
If enacted, the proposals would result in the vast majority of people in the UK being classed as a ?protected? or victimised group.

According to an analysis by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington, nearly two-thirds of men and women in the UK were obese or overweight in 2014.

Yay, everyone is a victim!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Overnight 2/3rds of the countries shitlord test scores were revised to be less privileged.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Keep your hate speech out of this campus, keep your hate speech out of this campus

rV7jBEi.gif

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hell, being this fucking autistic over this crap must be culturally appropriating autistic people, right?
This.... this might be the argument that could end the madness... now we just have to find a way to actually get them to listen long enough for it to sink in instead of tuning it out like every other point thrown in their faces.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff

What's ironic about Mizzou losing tons of money over this is money is the reason they capitulated in the first place. They gave in when the football team refused to play...that was a big problem as their players not playing means they lose tens of millions and they had basically nothing to threaten the players with to make them play.

The football team being coddled, getting away with anything and even having actual crimes covered up is not a new thing for Mizzou, that's been going on for decades. It's just absolutely hilarious that it was SJW bullshit that made it blow up in their faces.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So it comes full circle. I'd already seen some articles saying their applications and enrollment rates were down. This paints an even grimmer picture. Hopefully this deters capitulation to stupidity from spreading out of exclusive private liberal arts conclaves like Oberlin. Oh wait, even Oberlin was smart enough to tell their protesters to fuck off.

Congrats Mizzou, you pussied out worse than Oberlin and it bit you in the ass.