Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus this is going to be amazing watching this pan out!
biggrin.png

1485.gif

Jive Turkey

Karen
Not that I doubt there are a lot of them out there, but I wish people would cite something other than random twitter twats. You can literally find examples of people saying anything on twitter. It's what the crybabies do to prove they're getting death threats

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Not that I doubt there are a lot of them out there, but I wish people would cite something other than random twitter twats. You can literally find examples of people saying anything on twitter. It's what the crybabies do to prove they're getting death threats
If the msm can publish articles that call gamergate misoginist rapists based on anon tweets and emails, I will do the same.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm actually kind of surprised at this. Seemed like Nungesser had a pretty strong case. I don't know why they tried to go with "gender-based harassment" instead of just plain old "harassment", though. Sulkowicz didn't accuse him because he was a boy, she accused him because he was a (supposed) rapist. I'm genuinely surprised the school wasn't held accountable in any way for allowing one student to target another student so overtly and in a way which had serious consequences on his life. Hope it's not a case of them just picking the wrong charge and getting nothing.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I'm actually kind of surprised at this. Seemed like Nungesser had a pretty strong case. I don't know why they tried to go with "gender-based harassment" instead of just plain old "harassment", though. Sulkowicz didn't accuse him because he was a boy, she accused him because he was a (supposed) rapist. I'm genuinely surprised the school wasn't held accountable in any way for allowing one student to target another student so overtly and in a way which had serious consequences on his life. Hope it's not a case of them just picking the wrong charge and getting nothing.
Because the case they were making was on of discrimination on the part of Columbia. White males in their 20s are not a protected class.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Dumb call on their part, then. There was nothing discriminatory about the case at all.

Quaid

Trump's Staff