Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Chicago-style pizza: fill a pie tin with tomato sauce, somehow call it a pizza despite the fact the literally the entire rest of the world disagrees with you.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
CanadiansAREresponsible for Justin Bieber.
rrr_img_66835.jpg

"Justin?s patrilineal line traces back to a Philippe Bieber, an ethnic German who was born c. 1788, in Zilling, Moselle, Lorraine (then in France). Justin?s matrilineal line traces back to Marie Meilleur, who was born, c. 1599, in France." So in other words, blame Quin.

From Ethnicelebs.com which I am sure is a completely legit source.

I'm just glad we are rid of him.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought this was going to be the racist thread but now i am really confused.still.....
Hitler_likes_Pizza_by_ninjaduck22.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Harvard's Kennedy School Adds Privilege-Checking to New-Student Orientation
BY KAT STOEFFEL

Pin It
SHARE ON EMAIL
The wonks in training at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government will soon be subjected to a new and touchy-feely line of inquiry: Checking Your Privilege 101. In response to growing demand from student activists, administrators committed Friday to adding a session in power and privilege to its orientation program for incoming first-year students, according to student group HKS Speak Out.

"We're at one of the most powerful institutions in the world, yet we never critically examine power and privilege and what it means to have access to this power," says Reetu Mody, a first-year masters student in public policy and a campus activist. "We're excited to have the administration on board for training all Harvard Kennedy School first years."

Privilege - a catchall term for the perks an individual enjoys in society because of his race, gender, or class - has been used to analyze social inequality for decades. It's also enjoying something of a moment, thanks to social-justice bloggers and their critics, like Princeton freshman Tal Fortgang. In a viral article for the conservative Princeton Tory, Fortgang wrote that calls to "check his privilege" - that is, to consider how his good fortune might impair his ability to empathize with others in any given debate - "threaten to strike down opinions without regard for their merits" and "solely on the basis of the person that voiced them." Being told to check his privilege is not overt reverse racism, Fortgang admitted, but it "toes the line."

Mody has some sympathy for Fortgang and his ilk."If what you've been told all your life is you're really talented and you deserve what you have, it's going to be really hard to find out Maybe I don't deserve it, and all these other people equally deserve it but never even had a shot,"she says."Schools are not giving students a space to manage that loss of identity."
http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/05/harv...ientation.html

If you can't win by merit shame your opponent into defeat.

kudos

<Banned>
The man is holding down the poor jungle babies. If it wasn't for affirmative action and Obamacare they'd probably be out in the streets rioting again like it's the 90s or Katrina.

Watch your male privilege too. You can't get paid more but if anything over 10 pounds needs lifting it's your ass that's doing the work not the bitch.

White privilege is just a better chance your parents actually were around to raise you. Why someone should be punished for that makes no sense.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Privilege is now the new Original Sin, Christian Doctrine 2.0. REPENT, YOU SINNERS.

except minority, disabled, mentally il handicap, female, transsexual gender, person.