Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Right, men have a "choice" because they don't look like Channing Tatum if they go out in a bathrobe. The only time "unassuming" women get eye-raped is because they are drawing attention to themselves by the very fact that they are dressed up like an ice cream cone. Are random women in sweat pants constantly being assessed? Of course they are, it's called human fucking nature. While I may find woman X in sweat pants completely unassuming, 30 other men might be eye-raping her. Conversely, while most women may find dude X completing unassuming in sweat pants, 30 other women are wondering how big his dick is. We assess our rivals/friends/etc. all the time. Men, women, cisgender, triple-double-chocolate bacon gender, whatever.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Right, men have a "choice" because they don't look like Channing Tatum if they go out in a bathrobe. The only time "unassuming" women get eye-raped is because they are drawing attention to themselves by the very fact that they are dressed up like an ice cream cone. Are random women in sweat pants constantly being assessed? Of course they are, it's called human fucking nature. While I may not find woman X in sweat pants completely unassuming, 30 other men might by eye-raping her. Conversely, while most women may find dude X completing unassuming in sweat pants, 30 other women are wondering how big his dick is. We assess our rivals/friends/etc. all the time. Men, women, cisgender, triple-double-chocolate bacon gender, whatever.
Ha ha Kirun thinks he's people! So cute, putting words together in little sentences like that.

How's my widdle Kiwun? Kiwun no understand that for sentences to have meaning, there should be connection to reawity! Kiwun thinks words for words' sake have meaning....kawaiiiii!

Come on, admit it.... this is you, isn't it?
rrr_img_66861.jpg

Fucking adorable. Keep reaching for the stars, sweetie-pie.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Toonamba lets switch sides of the argument, I'll support the femi's and you support the logical side of the argument.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Being anything at all has both advantages and disadvantages. I can't think of a bigger waste time than "checking your privilege". It's an exercise with no value whatsoever.

Black privilege - Metapedia
Sure, but to say that the advantages that black people have are equivalent to the advantages that white people have is pants-shittingly retarded.
Same for comparing female to male privilege.

Watch the Louis CK video again.

So you admit you're a she?
Not even close.

Edit: Jesus Christ guys, even if I was a female I wouldn't fuck you. Zip your pants up and stop projecting your bone-a-feminist fantasies onto me, a 35 year old married male with a cock thicker than yours.

Yes blacks are better fighters usually. You've never been threatened with violence in you're life, because you're a chick.
I'm a male, living in San Antonio. I literally never feel threatened or feel the need to "size up" random passerbys. You have a pretty insanely violent way of looking at the world. Jesus.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Incarceration rate, prison population, homelessness, suicide, work place related deaths, live expectancy, divorce court, child custody, alimony, forced conscription, and so on and so forth.

And hey, the United States is the only country in the world where more men are raped than women.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Sure, but to say that the advantages that black people have are equivalent to the advantages that white people have is pants-shittingly retarded.
Same for comparing female to male privilege.
Who decides that? You? Louis CK? Should we sit around and build a privilege pyramid so we know who has the least/most privilege?

Rank these people in order of least to most privilege for me Tanoomba:

white female
white male
black male
white male born to a poor family
black male born to a wealthy family
white female born to a middle class family
white hermaphrodite
black MtF tranny
blind white male
asian male
hispanic female
mixed race asian/white FtM tranny
light skinned black male
dark skinned white male
a dog
a paraplegic mixed race white/black female

After you have completed this exercise, tell me what you have learned and what you have accomplished.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Incarceration rate, prison population, homelessness, suicide, work place related deaths, live expectancy, divorce court, child custody, alimony, forced conscription, and so on and so forth.

And hey, the United States is the only country in the world where more men are raped than women.
Incarceration rate, eh? Well I'm not going to outright say that it's possible men commit serious crimes more often than women do, but I am going to say that if your country is making huge efforts to put as many people behind bars as possible, perhaps the stuff that guys do is easier to target than the stuff that girls do. As for every other point, that would actually balance out between the genders a lot more if you let feminists have their way. Forced conscription, though? Really? You don't think you're a bit slow on the draw with that little nugget there?

But hey! More men in the US are raped than women! By whom, I wonder...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ual-abuse.html
Ah. By other men (in over 2/3 of cases).

You know, Trollface tried this same argument before. He even had a blue chart showing all the ways men's lives were so much harder than women's. It was a bitter, humiliating defeat for him, but by all means feel free to try that approach again. Gotta learn from our mistakes and all that.

I invite you allonce againto soak in the delicious irony of those who are most easily irked by those they perceive to be "playing the victim" being so quick to paint themselves as victims.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
A complete cesspool of stupidity, like anywhere Tanoomba posts?
Funny, I'm the only one actually making any sense here. Well, Mist too. If you all weren't so busy strawmanning, you'd probably notice that.