Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Mist, how convinced are you that if you did not take precautions you would be raped? If you did get raped, would you think that it was you that did or didn't do something you should or shouldn't have?
That sounds like a horrible way to live.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Explain how it's different. Raping, and falsely accusing people of rape, are both illegal.
Sure!

You actually are in favor of Yale's new policy in which a drunk participant in a sex act is going to be considered unable to have given consent, a policy that will absolutely affect men in greater numbers than women including situations where both parties are intoxicated. You say if men don't like it they can choose to not fuck anyone that's consumed alcohol. You don't care that there is going to be an unequal implementation so long as it curbs drinking and fucking - two things you are against people doing in college.

By being for a policy that will increase the number of false rape accusations you are actuallyforfalse rape accusations. None of us areforrape.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist, how convinced are you that if you did not take precautions you would be raped? If you did get raped, would you think that it was you that did or didn't do something you should or shouldn't have?
That sounds like a horrible way to live.
EVERY WOMAN who's EVER been raped partially blames themselves on some level, no matter what they did or didn't do that led up to it. That's a huge part of why it's so fucking painful.

Just admit that you have no fucking clue what it means to be raped, and the closest comparison you can even fathom is this phantom idea of being falsely accused of being raped.

No one is going to think less of you if you just admit that you don't get it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Where did you pull this from?

I'm saying people should take responsibility for their actions, and their consequences, and follow all appropriate precautions in all possible situations. I never mentioned anything about how anyone dresses.

I'm sorry if it's unpopular to say you're against consequence-free drunkenness, consequence-free sex, etc. I've dealt with being uncool for most of my life, I'll live with your ire.
I know, damn those people, daring to have fun with their lives. Don't they know they should be consulting Mist to determine appropriate activities? Idiots. They're probably fat too.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sure!

You actually are in favor of Yale's new policy in which a drunk participant in a sex act is going to be considered unable to have given consent, a policy that will absolutely affect men in greater numbers than women including situations where both parties are intoxicated. You say if men don't like it they can choose to not fuck anyone that's consumed alcohol. You don't care that there is going to be an unequal implementation so long as it curbs drinking and fucking - two things you are against people doing in college.

By being for a policy that will increase the number of false rape accusations you are actuallyforfalse rape accusations. None of us areforrape.
I'm against this stupid fucking "generation #yolo" putting themselves in dangerous situations and then expecting everyone else around them (parents, school administrators, etc) to deal with the consequences of their rape/false rape accusation/whatever the fuck stupidity they got themselves into through their own dumbass behavior. It's not REALLY about the drunkness or the fucking so much as it's about the reckless disregard for the idea that actions have consequences.

Crucify me.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to wonder if Mist was raped by this mean stepfather she repeatedly has mentioned

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
EVERY WOMAN who's EVER been raped partially blames themselves on some level, no matter what they did or didn't do that led up to it. That's a huge part of why it's so fucking painful.

Just admit that you have no fucking clue what it means to be raped, and the closest comparison you can even fathom is this phantom idea of being falsely accused of being raped.

No one is going to think less of you if you just admit that you don't get it.
If I got it I wouldn't have asked you. I wasn't trying to be a dick, but what you're saying holds true for pretty much all violent crime and abuse.

And I do know and have spoken at length with women who have been raped. Some have gone through much therapy specifically to not have to think like that.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You asked what was different. I told you.

You are for false rape accusations because people are engaging in behavior that you wish them not to. No one on the other side of that issue is for rape.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You asked what was different. I told you.

You are for false rape accusations because people are engaging in behavior that you wish them not to.No oneon the other side of that issueis for rape.
rrr_img_70264.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm against this stupid fucking "generation #yolo" putting themselves in dangerous situations and then expecting everyone else around them (parents, school administrators, etc) to deal with the consequences of their rape/false rape accusation/whatever the fuck stupidity they got themselves into through their own dumbass behavior. It's not REALLY about the drunkness or the fucking so much as it's about the reckless disregard for the idea that actions have consequences.

Crucify me.
The only people who would crucify you for holding this opinion are 'feminists'.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wanting young people to act differently is one thing. Wanting those who act in a way that you dislike to be punished is something entirely different.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The only people who would crucify you for holding this opinion are 'feminists'.
Feminist extremists, maybe. I, for one, think Mist is the only one that has made any sense at all for the last several pages.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And if you keep being nice to her and showing what an upstanding gentleman you are one day she'll fall into your arms.

And then after dinner fuck you in the ass with her pink horse cock strap-on.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Feminist extremists, maybe. I, for one, think Mist is the only one that has made any sense at all for the last several pages.
I wouldn't say that particular philosophy is unique to extremist feminists. I've encountered plenty of moderates that hold that particular opinion. Many 20 something feminists REALLY dislike being told they should modify their behaviour based on being in a 'high-rape-risk' situation.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I think some women believe that all men are rapists because they know that rape requires a lot of hard work and effort.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Khalid_sl said:
On the other hand, if women or men do either, you apparently don't give a shit if they are raped.
Mist_sl said:
Where did you pull this from?
O I dunno...

Mist_sl said:
I just can't feel bad for the guy.Any time you have sex with someone you don't absolutely trust, you're opening yourself up to all sorts of angles of attack.
"She/He was asking for it" - Mist, ReRolled's rape-fear terrorist

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No see, she really doesn't feel bad, for the guy. He put himself in that situation. And she's probably thinking even if he didn't rape THAT girl, he probably raped someone else. So its justice.