Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tuco will take up Cad's position. He needs two positions to fit comfortably.
fair-point.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't think we should impeach Cad, but he should be forced to go to sense of humor therapy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
You are pussyshit @Cad
I didn't realize a mod disliking a person as a poster was the bar set for thread banning. In that case, carry on.

You weren't elected to be the thought police, which is what you've turned into. I can tell you that for certain.

Let the streets run red with amod blood

Olscratch got banned because he defended Hillary and trashed Trump? That's what it's starting to look like, if this is what the definition of "shit posting" is all about, lol.

Remove this pussy shit. Olscratch is a whiny faggot mangina cunt, but no need to thread ban him over his posts. General is not your safe space Grown up forum.

Pussyhurt amod pulling pussyhurt shit.
Must be a day that ends in nazi

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In a tie does something entertaining happen? May be enough to get someone to change their vote.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
@Tuco obviously doesn't read the politics thread and isn't concerned enough about injustice to do so.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@Tuco obviously doesn't read the politics thread and isn't concerned enough about injustice to do so.
Actually it's one of the few threads he has moderated and heavy handed when he did. That was how woolygimp got whacked the first time.

He is very aware of olscratch.

• 1Like

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Awesome safe space for Trump supporters in the political thread a_skeleton_03 well done.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.