Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Just in case anyone had any doubts about Cad...

Cad banned me from the Special Access forum. The one that was set aside just for donors to the site. You know, the people that paid money to support a_skeleton_03 and keep this community going.

Cad is not a donor.

He has never supported this site once and yet is able to post and ban actual supporters.

DRtcrBI.jpg

Rate me salty and go about your day. Doesn't bother me none. Get triggered at me all you want, but allowing this shit to go on is just straight up Draeganism.

• 4Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some people may not be blessed enough to contribute and that should not be held against them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Some people may not be blessed enough to contribute and that should not be held against them.

And yet they purchase the 911.

The fat, obstinate pig of automotive drudgery. For shame. I can forgive much, but claiming a basic VW is on par with true mechanical precision is just disgusting.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Just in case anyone had any doubts about Cad...

Cad banned me from the Special Access forum. The one that was set aside just for donors to the site. You know, the people that paid money to support a_skeleton_03 and keep this community going.

Cad is not a donor.

He has never supported this site once and yet is able to post and ban actual supporters.

DRtcrBI.jpg

Rate me salty and go about your day. Doesn't bother me none. Get triggered at me all you want, but allowing this shit to go on is just straight up Draeganism.
Cad's shenanigans are all right but he's drunk with hubris. I support Keg as his replacement.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I will make this Cad's avatar after I take his position as moderator.
Once I am appointed supreme amod of rererolled, I will infract kegkilla and use lulzsec's picture as amod avatar pic for all mods.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
can i change my vote after cad's flogging yesterday at the hands of our local killer of kegs

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.