Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I voted to not impeach but might change my vote if I can make it tie again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You want to impeach him, campaign for it. The will of the people decide.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Actually it's one of the few threads he has moderated and heavy handed when he did. That was how woolygimp got whacked the first time.

He is very aware of olscratch.

And yet he seems ignorant of the other posters that are actually worse than Olscratch when it comes to the reason he was banned. Curious.

If the law is to be applied unequally, then there is no law.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And yet he seems ignorant of the other posters that are actually worse than Olscratch when it comes to the reason he was banned. Curious.

If the law is to be applied unequally, then there is no law.
Curious indeed. It's almost like I can't speak for the inner workings of another man's mind.

The issue was brought up that Tuco might be unaware of the politics thread and I informed them that this is not the case. Tuco has expressed that it is "his beloved thread" or some similar language before.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The issue was brought up that Tuco might be unaware of the politics thread and I informed them that this is not the case. Tuco has expressed that it is "his beloved thread" or some similar language before.

I personally think that would be false. If he is aware of what goes on in there, he would realize that there are multiple posters that do exactly what Olscratch was banned for. The problem is people scroll past them like adults because the person doing it is on their "side". So you don't get any "disruptive" reports about them.

• 1Like

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I can't imagine anything more annoying than Olscratch aka SJW hodj (hijacks threads going 1 on 1 with various retards for pages at a time)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Curious that you see this as a "problem"
You missed the point. I think EVERYONE should be doing just that. Problem is, they are selective about it.

Someone on their side makes a shit post? Scroll past it like an adult and move on. Someone NOT on their side makes a shit post? REPORTED!

And the moderation actions have reflected that.

You want me to just report every single post that I personally feel to be off-topic or a "shitpost"? That is idiocy and will only get me ignored by the mods and is a huge waste of your time.

So either apply your current rules across the board, don't apply them at all, or come up with some more detailed and exact standards.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You missed the point. I think EVERYONE should be doing just that. Problem is, they are selective about it.

Someone on their side makes a shit post? Scroll past it like an adult and move on. Someone NOT on their side makes a shit post? REPORTED!

Well, take it upon yourself to fairly report all shitposters and we'll get right on it sir.

• 2Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, be flippant. I'm trying to be reasonable with you Cad.

You said people don't report shitposters on the "other side" and this is a "problem"

I said report all the shitposters you see regardless of side

You say this is flippant

Well, ok?

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod

This is incorrect. Many people are getting reported on both sides. Just Olscratch ended up being the most egregious. If you can think of a particular poster that is more egregious in level of posting combined with a lack of content and dedication to not contributing, then please name him so we can discuss particular examples.

Right now 3 total users have been acted upon.

Tanoomba (worst poster on the forum)
Woolygimp (worst splerger and was posting rants about other topics in the wrong thread all at the same time)
Olscratch (worst combination of activity, lack of content and shitposting)

I don't think this is a sign that Cad or anyone is going crazy with bias.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
This is incorrect. Many people are getting reported on both sides. Just Olscratch ended up being the most egregious. If you can think of a particular poster that is more egregious in level of posting combined with a lack of content and dedication to not contributing, then please name him so we can discuss particular examples.

Right now 3 total users have been acted upon.

Tanoomba (worst poster on the forum)
Woolygimp (worst splerger and was posting rants about other topics in the wrong thread all at the same time)
Olscratch (worst combination of activity, lack of content and shitposting)

I don't think this is a sign that Cad or anyone is going crazy with bias.

More biased ass Trump mod pussyshit. I had posted several content filled posts regarding immigrants in which Cad was destroyed and ridiculed. All messages were on topic and not spam. All 3 of those were easy targets on the left, whos next kooldad? Maybe Scream?

khalid and cad are both unfit and too emotionally engaged in curating a narrative in the politics thread to have any sort of power.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WTF, cad is awesome. i voted for him to be mod and he is doing a great job so far.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.