Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
After Dennis Rodman I couldn't fap to Carmen Electra. After Charlie Sheen I couldn't fap to Denise Richards. After Trex I can't pet my friends Pug.

Shits tainted yo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remember when I (and others) talked about how irredeemably bad people (and by extension posters) Nosebeast and Botlord were? This thread is like a living monument to that stance, with a side of Keg cucking out to support his baby mamma. They are horrible shallow people and e drama is all they have, hence this thread.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This one has about run its course, sending it home.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
8e7.png

• 1Triggered

trex

Queen Bee
Cad Cad are you going to quit the forum when you don't get elected as mod in March? *puts microphone in Cad's face*

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

stabby

<Banned>
Every single time we run the algorithm through the Database this thread wins Thread of the year 2016.
Politics, drama, treason, power-crazed amod, censorship & safe spacing, perma bans, shawing legit thread, prophecy - this thread has it all.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
first day on the floor. first sale in two hours. made $400. I am gonna rock.

• 1Solidarity

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Every single time we run the algorithm through the Database this thread wins Thread of the year 2016.
Politics, drama, treason, power-crazed amod, censorship & safe spacing, perma bans, shawing legit thread, prophecy - this thread has it all.
And yet we still have Cad. So it has failure to tack on as well.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who bitch this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.