Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The day forum drama invaded my life in such a way that it caused an argument between me and my wife is the day I decide to never log on here again. I can't think of anything dumber than that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like how Trex has basically admitted Cad's allure is causing her family to break up through the internet.

Her lust for Cad is pig disgusting though.

• 1Haram

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I like how Trex has basically admitted Cad's allure is causing her family to break up through the internet.

Her lust for Cad is pig disgusting though.

I think I just got herpes through the internet

Jesus christ

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So what is the argument?

Making kids sleep in a closet, doesn't make you a bad mother. Just a poor one.

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
I meant that Tyen wasn't home. We weren't "sitting next to each other". Not that we're fighting.

Lol. You wish.

• 1Garbage

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Not to be a downer, but I guess this is as good a place as any to ask the question. Why do you post here?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10794-1404184399-16.gif

You already said you wanted to have grown-up conversations in the grown-up threads- understandable, considering your preoccupation with talking about your children. But you're asking for something you're not going to get here. You literally and systematically fucked up any chance of being perceived as anything but a shrill, self-absorbed whiner who made a point of actively shitting all over one of the board's previous incarnations. That is a role you actively pursued. And nothing you do is going to change the fact that people remember it.

I don't imagine it's any fun posting anything, no matter the topic, and have it come back on you in the form of abuse. About your lifestyle, about your children, about your nose or DDs or that asinine fucking hashtag routine you pulled for years. These people have seen your apartment, your husband, your tits, your candid pictures. They know about your source of income, the amount of it, and have a pretty clear picture painted of the whole of your IRL existence...but they still hate you. There's no mystique to you, trex. There's no 'rehabilitating your image'. You have made it pretty clear your only preoccupation is with being a 'forum personality', even if it means people cringe every time you post.

So really. -Why-. Are two full grown people sitting in their little box of a living room pounding away at their respective lap-tops, in between the rich and fulfilling activities of caring for children and paying for bills, saying they post here for the fucking 'lulz'? If it was about participating in the other active conversations and having an opinion on any other manner of shit, why do you only shitpost 90% about yourself and 10% attacking other members of the site? Fucking why?

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Not to be a downer, but I guess this is as good a place as any to ask the question. Why do you post here?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10794-1404184399-16.gif

You already said you wanted to have grown-up conversations in the grown-up threads- understandable, considering your preoccupation with talking about your children. But you're asking for something you're not going to get here. You literally and systematically fucked up any chance of being perceived as anything but a shrill, self-absorbed whiner who made a point of actively shitting all over one of the board's previous incarnations. That is a role you actively pursued. And nothing you do is going to change the fact that people remember it.

I don't imagine it's any fun posting anything, no matter the topic, and have it come back on you in the form of abuse. About your lifestyle, about your children, about your nose or DDs or that asinine fucking hashtag routine you pulled for years. These people have seen your apartment, your husband, your tits, your candid pictures. They know about your source of income, the amount of it, and have a pretty clear picture painted of the whole of your IRL existence...but they still hate you. There's no mystique to you, trex. There's no 'rehabilitating your image'. You have made it pretty clear your only preoccupation is with being a 'forum personality', even if it means people cringe every time you post.

So really. -Why-. Are two full grown people sitting in their little box of a living room pounding away at their respective lap-tops, in between the rich and fulfilling activities of caring for children and paying for bills, saying they post here for the fucking 'lulz'? If it was about participating in the other active conversations and having an opinion on any other manner of shit, why do you only shitpost 90% about yourself and 10% attacking other members of the site? Fucking why?
maybe their lives suck. Actually, it definitely sucks.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if i should be excited about this chic fight.

We already saw the titties and we were disappointed.

trex

Queen Bee
I'm not sure if i should be excited about this chic fight.

We already saw the titties and we were disappointed.

There's no chic fight. Zara came at me for no reason saying the exact thing that has been said many times before. Prolly just trying to gain fans and become new queen bee. Not on my watch.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Face wise Zaara comes out ahead, assuming her picture was actually her. Probably should sit this one out, trex.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Really disappoint that Keg aint in here white knighting and calling everyone pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.