California

Jasker

Trakanon Raider
On road to California from ny.

do we have any employers in cali Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ? Or anyone?

open to any area of cali and any work - but I have IT experience and video editing exp

thank you guys! appreciate you

• 1Like
Reactions: Falstaff

Lanx

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
<Prior Amod>
I'm also flying to Commie fornia for 2 week beachhouse vacay. What do in san diego once I get bored of the pool? Didn't bother getting a car just gonna uber around. At the airport now guess I all google

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
196d 3h 17m
I'm also flying to Commie fornia for 2 week beachhouse vacay. What do in san diego once I get bored of the pool? Didn't bother getting a car just gonna uber around. At the airport now guess I all google
Honestly, San Diego doesn't have a lot to do.

The Midway is pretty cool. Point Loma lighthouse is okay. The Hotel del Coronado is neat if you're into historic buildings. San Diego zoo is good if you like zoos. Balboa Park is also okay but not something must see.

I like La Jolla pretty well and seeing the seals is neat for a little bit.

Really San Diego is awesome because of the weather if you're living there, but it's not an amazing place to tourist.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Big Phoenix

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
408d 4h 59m
La Jolla is good if you wanna snorkel/swim.

Knotts Berry Farm is an hourish north in Irvine.

Definitely hit up the Midway if you are at all interested in military history like Gravel said.

Animosity

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
42d 15h 57m
Gas Lamp is pretty fun if you like nightlife or looking for some good restaurants. Also Old Town San Diego is a decent tourist spot.