California

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
On road to California from ny.

do we have any employers in cali Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule ? Or anyone?

open to any area of cali and any work - but I have IT experience and video editing exp

thank you guys! appreciate you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm also flying to Commie fornia for 2 week beachhouse vacay. What do in san diego once I get bored of the pool? Didn't bother getting a car just gonna uber around. At the airport now guess I all google

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm also flying to Commie fornia for 2 week beachhouse vacay. What do in san diego once I get bored of the pool? Didn't bother getting a car just gonna uber around. At the airport now guess I all google
Honestly, San Diego doesn't have a lot to do.

The Midway is pretty cool. Point Loma lighthouse is okay. The Hotel del Coronado is neat if you're into historic buildings. San Diego zoo is good if you like zoos. Balboa Park is also okay but not something must see.

I like La Jolla pretty well and seeing the seals is neat for a little bit.

Really San Diego is awesome because of the weather if you're living there, but it's not an amazing place to tourist.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
La Jolla is good if you wanna snorkel/swim.

Knotts Berry Farm is an hourish north in Irvine.

Definitely hit up the Midway if you are at all interested in military history like Gravel said.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gas Lamp is pretty fun if you like nightlife or looking for some good restaurants. Also Old Town San Diego is a decent tourist spot.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
There’s also the Wild Animal Park, and one of the highest concentrations of breweries in the nation.

also, Knotts is in Anaheim, another 30 ish minutes north. If you have kids of the proper age, Legoland is much closer in Carlsbad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Old towns cool these illegals make good carne tqcos

If you are still there, hit up Blue Water Seafood Grill or Rubicon Deli in Mission Hills on India Street. El Indio, good taquitos, is also there but touristy AF...

And LOL @ KBF being in Irvine...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure the last time he went to Knott's, but that place is a fucking gutter of undesirables.

I love to shit on Disney lately, but at least Disney appears somewhat respectable. Although even Disneyland has been trending down over the last half decade or so.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm not sure the last time he went to Knott's, but that place is a fucking gutter of undesirables.

I love to shit on Disney lately, but at least Disney appears somewhat respectable. Although even Disneyland has been trending down over the last half decade or so.
All I know about Knott's is apparently they have killer fried chicken and their boysenberry stuff is great.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Knotts is good for younger kids. Way less expensive than Disney, shorter lines, smaller crowds.

• 1Truth!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

How is Disneyland trending down when they added Avengers Campus and Star Wars Land? They are incredibly well done.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So you left NY to move to Cali but 'somehow' ended up in Florida? Probably a good move.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
So you left NY to move to Cali but 'somehow' ended up in Florida? Probably a good move.

was going to Texas actually

mid way I’m like well maybe I need to check out California to see it, always wanted to

so I checked it out, didnt seem like a fit in different ways but was good to check it out at least cause I would have been curious forever

went to Texas, loved Texas. El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, all fantastic (just my opinion…)

I even did some crime fighting at a rest stop between El Paso and San Antonio

parents invited me to hang in Florida for a few days when I was in Houston so I headed there

then was offered an insanely cheap rental somewhere close to Tampa and I took it

def going to Texas at some point though

now that I’m in Florida Ron desantis visited me in my dream, we may not have the same politics but a standup guy personally.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
was going to Texas actually

mid way I’m like well maybe I need to check out California to see it, always wanted to

so I checked it out, didnt seem like a fit in different ways but was good to check it out at least cause I would have been curious forever

went to Texas, loved Texas. El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, all fantastic (just my opinion…)

I even did some crime fighting at a rest stop between El Paso and San Antonio

parents invited me to hang in Florida for a few days when I was in Houston so I headed there

then was offered an insanely cheap rental somewhere close to Tampa and I took it

def going to Texas at some point though

now that I’m in Florida Ron desantis visited me in my dream, we may not have the same politics but a standup guy personally.
so you traded up from disneyland to disneyworld

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Somehow managed to end up in Florida instead, BoozeCube BoozeCube when are we getting a drink? (Has to be water I’m straight edge)

What does this have to do with California. Who knows though maybe we can grab a burger or something up in Tampa. Still we need to put up some no Vacancy signs in Florida too damn many of you guys are moving here.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
How is Disneyland trending down when they added Avengers Campus and Star Wars Land? They are incredibly well done.
I meant the patrons (since I mentioned the gutter trash at Knott's), but also apparently the guest experience. Their quality control has just gone to complete shit since covid.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Really San Diego is awesome because of the weather if you're living there, but it's not an amazing place to tourist.

I disagree. I love going down there for a weekend. San Diego is sick.

• 1Smuggly

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What does this have to do with California. Who knows though maybe we can grab a burger or something up in Tampa. Still we need to put up some no Vacancy signs in Florida too damn many of you guys are moving here.
Yeah the whole thing can break off and sink!