Californication

Well if Maggie Grace is going to be Hank's new poon all season this show has tanked because her tits will not be making an apperance.

maggie-grace-in-frilled-waist-chiffon-sun-dress-all-people-photo-u1.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Charlie in the gay cafe was pretty lol. Fairly certain the other two know he's just bullshitting and they're taking him for a ride.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Charlie in the gay cafe was pretty lol. Fairly certain the other two know he's just bullshitting and they're taking him for a ride.
I'm thinking this is going to be a big punked moment for Runkle as well. That dude just can't win. I know he gets himself into these situations time and time again, but dammit, I want Runkle to win big eventually.

Azrayne

Yeah, I'm kind of sick of watching him be the show's punching bag, it's getting a little much, he should have something decent happen to him for once, if only to mix it up.

Anyone else find it really weird watching the dwarf from Once Upon A Time as a hollywood agent?

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm kind of sick of watching him be the show's punching bag, it's getting a little much, he should have something decent happen to him for once, if only to mix it up.

Anyone else find it really weird watching the dwarf from Once Upon A Time as a hollywood agent?
I almost thought he would champ it down and suck that cock. Poor runkle, always getting fucked in the ass (almost literally this time). When will he catch the break he deserves? He should be the true winner when the show ends

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
a bit tired of this season already. feels like they're going through the motions. at least he's much more cool with his family now and that isn't running the show. Hank's coolness can only go so far, these side characters are brutal

kitsune

a bit tired of this season already. feels like they're going through the motions. at least he's much more cool with his family now and that isn't running the show. Hank's coolness can only go so far, these side characters are brutal
the man hating woman is toooooooo much. The rockstar is ok, he's not as cool as the crazy one from season 2 but meh. Faith being his new muse is also a meh-scenario, she will be discarded for next season like every other broad any way. I liked Awesome playing the gay actor though, hope we get to see more of him

Azrayne

Yeah the gay actor dude was one of the funniest parts of this season, hopefully they manage to drag that storyline on even though Runkle was given away. The rock star thing is weird, they played him up to be a big part of the story but he hasn't actually done a whole lot so far. The whole Faith/"muse" thing is pretty meh, feels like the writing team watched Almost Famous the night before sitting down to put the season together.

Lusiphur

Peasant
I personally feel Minchin is killing it. That last episode cracked me up which hasn't happened for a while with this show for me.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I personally feel Minchin is killing it. That last episode cracked me up which hasn't happened for a while with this show for me.
me too
when the plane was "crashing",laughed my ass off of the pure nonsense of that scene ahah

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
The last couple of episodes weren't too bad. Honestly Runkle is making the show for me right now. The shit that happens to that guy is so lol.

Manson is in the next episode I think. That's gonna be interesting.

kitsune

The last couple of episodes weren't too bad. Honestly Runkle is making the show for me right now. The shit that happens to that guy is so lol.

Manson is in the next episode I think. That's gonna be interesting.
hey look at that, runkle getting a break? A blowie and some ass from Marcy? Nice! Oh wait, of course it can't last. He's just 100% comic relief and pity at this point and it's so sad, why do they insist on having it go to shit for him?

Azrayne

Wow, Manson's really slid down the latter of success the last few years, pretty sure they just lured him into doing that episode with an 8ball.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's still headlining some pretty decent venues though. Saw that he was performing at the Warfield earlier in the week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show is beyond off the rails but damn, Rob Lowe should become part of the main cast. Eddie Nero is just too hilarious of a character. I wish they'd bring Sue Collini back too. She was another one of my favorite characters.

kitsune

This show is beyond off the rails but damn, Rob Lowe should become part of the main cast. Eddie Nero is just too hilarious of a character. I wish they'd bring Sue Collini back too. She was another one of my favorite characters.
It's too much retardation yeah, the latest episode highlighted ye olde karen/hank drama and ultimately portrayed the fact that the support cast will be, as is tradition, replaced for the next season. Fatih knows she's not long for this world, better get pregnant or something

I did like it though, if only for the obscurity and the way it made me go "wtf?". I really enjoyed when Atticus got beaten senseless by his wife
biggrin.png

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Every time I watch a Showtime sitcom I feel like my brain is shrinking yet for some reason I still watch them. At least this show hasn't turned into an after school special about race in America like House of Lies.