Call of Duty 2020: Black Ops Cold War

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm bored enough I might start WZ again, but yeah. Hackers are the worst in that game for any FPS I've ever seen outside maybe some of the BF3 days. It really is annoying, but it's so blatant it's actually kind of funny to watch. ESPECIALLY when they lose because you can still die instantly in that game if two people shoot at you at once.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hacking going to just get worse after they went 4d and hacked the entire fucking EA mother server and stole the goddammed game engine itself lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love Warzone. It’s a great game but the cheating is atrocious. Also the SBMM is pure dogshit if you have a KD higher than a 1. It’s basically 24/7 sweat fests with 9 out of 10 of my last lobbies being diamond.

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I'm bored enough I might start WZ again, but yeah. Hackers are the worst in that game for any FPS I've ever seen outside maybe some of the BF3 days. It really is annoying, but it's so blatant it's actually kind of funny to watch. ESPECIALLY when they lose because you can still die instantly in that game if two people shoot at you at once.
Blasted an aim-bot the past week because why the fuck not at this point. If you play the game even semi-covered it’s almost impossible to lose. The sad thing is, you can have walls on with slow lock movement on a key bind and it’s almost impossible to tell.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just hopped into Blood Money to test current meta shit and get re-accustomed to movement.

Fuck this games movement system is awful. Slide canceling and shit just feel the worst compared to something like Apex. Also I played 2 games and the second game I ran into a full on 100% headshot aimbotter. Feels CoD man.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Finally looked for a Warzone discord bc I was tired of matchmaking fags leaving the group or not jumping w a team.

Found one w 100k plus members and jumped into a Quads room of two.

There were two rando’s playing together already. A twenty-something dude is talking about raping every person he fires at, banging his step-sister, telling people to get on their knees in relatively explicit fashion, etc.

The other dude is talking to him normally. Even though rape-vibez dude is kinda denigrating him too.

Shortly after I join a fourth person joins and she’s bantering w rape-vibez dude as if what he saying is normal, so he starts in on her and she goes w it.

What in the fuck? Is this COD culture outside of my normal circles?

spronk

FPS noob
COD 2021 will be announced in a week, Aug 19th, and its gonna apparently be called COD Vanguard and take place in WW2

Call of Duty 2021 Vanguard Reportedly Features 24 Maps, Dynamic Weather, Dark Aether Zombies | TGP

first COD i can easily skip at launch, zero interest. i still play BO-CW multiplayer once in a while but only reached tier 3 in the battlepass this season lol

hope battlefield 2042 is good, this is the year they have a good shot at making a dent, especially with how many streamers have given up on warzone due to the rampant cheating on PC

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
take place in WW2
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I believe they already know the game is going to do poorly especially with what it's coming up against. Activision apparently has Zombie Chronicles 2 sitting in their back pocket waiting to release it when needed. Also, Treyarc from my understanding has already been given the green light to keep supporting CW Zombies for another year. I love me some Zombies!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Too bad it's WW2. Don't dig those type of games, think it's more a history nerd thing. It's funny these games that are set in the future with jetpacks and shit suck and these games set in WW1 or WW2 or the 20 year war or whatever the fuck also suck.

HOWEVER

I could see them making a REALLY fun BR out of WW2 stuff. Take it back to the olden PUBG days with bolt action snipers and guns that can't shoot full auto past 50m with any sort of accuracy. Shotguns that are slow but fuck you up if you rush. Vehicles that are used for OH SHIT situations only.

THAT shit could be amazing.

spronk

FPS noob
apparently its an alternative history WW2, dunno the details but the nazi's still lose but a small group are attempting to stage a coup or something. Also some parts of the campaign (and MP maps) will take place in Africa and Pacific.

who knows, who cares, we'll find out in a few days but i have zero interest in going back to WW2, i'll be playing BF2042. i'll pick this up when its $20-30 on a sale

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I'm the minority of people who have been wanting a (good) WW2 CoD since CoD WaW released back in 2008. If they can recapture the map design, gritty tone and high-caliber-giblets that the gunplay had I might pick this up. Granted, CoD WW2 was the antithesis of what I was hoping it would be so I guess the bar is set fairly low.

WaW had powerful MGs but with recoil to match, shotguns (granted only two) were great CQC tools. Bolt action rifles, repeating rifles, and a single MG and shotgun all had the bayonet attachment as well. The Pacific theater maps in particular were my favorites in terms of art design, flow and ambience. Perks were diverse for each category with some being unavailable for balancing if specific weapon attachments were used on shotguns.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
event is live in warzone on vardansk, watching nicmercs on twitch and its so far just a bunch of WW2 tanks on the train people have to destroy (respawn on death)