<Gold Donor>
1619121210493.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
So like, 4 of those are the same dude, right? Am I getting old?

Also that expression + pic is the lamest thumbnail strat in the online media game. But hey, it works with tweens and teens I guess who are probably 80% of their youtube hits.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After the patch the game was running like shit for lots of people regardless of your PC setup. (Stuttering / crashes / and most importantly FPS drops)

I put warzone on my main drive and set to admin. I also followed both of these guys tips.

The game is now back to running flawless with no stutters and FPS is a solid constant after the patch. Actually it's running better than it ever has.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So this is on sale this week for forty bucks and I'm enjoying the multiplayer. I haven't noticed a significant amount of blatant cheaters and the guns seem relatively well balanced. It's interesting since they have crossplay to see just how few PC master racers there are among the playerbase I've encountered so far.

Anyone doing any season 3 mp?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Are you playing on console? I want to say the system actually tries to keep everyone together on similar platforms. I know it also shows you who's using keyboard/mouse or controller. So that may also have some play also. Not sure but I could of swore I saw a YouTuber talking about it. I play on PS5 and my buddy plays Xbox. Crossplay works and it's awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the game matches first by ping but tries to put together consoles first, i rarely would ever play against a pc player as a ps4/ps5 player. it won't match cross inputs ever unless you are in a region where literally only a few people play - KBM only play against KBM, controller plays against controller. Thats for multiplayer, I think the rules are a bit more lax for warzone but again if you are playing in America you should never match outside your pool since there are millions of people playing every hour.

It'll do cross whatever just fine though if you group up by activision ID, so one way is for 3 friends 2 can be on ps4 and one on PC and they match. but again matching rules apply, since I queued solo 99% of my games were against other solo queuers. In fact I don't think I ever ran across a team in multiplayer, ever. I only ever really played Nuketown though so its fast paced and pretty much any gun works.

I stopped playing months ago though, its a fun game but i'm pretty burned out on call of duty at this point and I'm deep in the weeb/anime life now

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
weeb/anime life now
You went from being the Forza god to this?

Anyways pysek pysek crossplay generally is console and pc separate but being able to play both pretty well I can say that console has the edge on PC in MP. Aim assist and turning is much better for console while flicking and snipe shots better for pc.

However none of it matters that much. It’s a great way to blow off steam in Nuketown or playing Outbreak (open world zombies.)

I play mostly Warzone but if you want to play let me know. I do see Lunis Lunis playing a ton of black ops and he seems pretty good so add him too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Are you playing on console? I want to say the system actually tries to keep everyone together on similar platforms. I know it also shows you who's using keyboard/mouse or controller. So that may also have some play also. Not sure but I could of swore I saw a YouTuber talking about it. I play on PS5 and my buddy plays Xbox. Crossplay works and it's awesome.
I'm on PC. Everyone I play on the multiplayer is either on PS or Xbox. I'd say out of a match with 15 other people, maybe one is on PC. All the rest are crossplay consolers. I don't know if the game is dead on PC or just everyone plays console.

Regime Regime honestly, mate, I'm trynna figure out the difference. As I understand it, warzone is basically fortnite for COD nerds? It was like an additional 54 GB download and after 125 for CW, I was itchin to just play. I figure I'll prestige the season at least once to see what gun skin i get or whatever, but I won't pay for seasonal content. That shit is a cancer.

edit: oh yeah and then whatever the hell zombies is now. It's cool, I think. SERIOUS fortnite vibes. When I played last, you were in a house. That's it. Shitton of zombies in a house. Now it's like levels and colored loot and a circus. I dunno. But the only way I can get a literal white person as an operative in MP for the warsaw pact people is to play zombies. Fuckin woke is ALSO a cancer. Lot of cancer going around.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm on PC. Everyone I play on the multiplayer is either on PS or Xbox. I'd say out of a match with 15 other people, maybe one is on PC. All the rest are crossplay consolers. I don't know if the game is dead on PC or just everyone plays console.

Regime Regime honestly, mate, I'm trynna figure out the difference. As I understand it, warzone is basically fortnite for COD nerds? It was like an additional 54 GB download and after 125 for CW, I was itchin to just play. I figure I'll prestige the season at least once to see what gun skin i get or whatever, but I won't pay for seasonal content. That shit is a cancer.

edit: oh yeah and then whatever the hell zombies is now. It's cool, I think. SERIOUS fortnite vibes. When I played last, you were in a house. That's it. Shitton of zombies in a house. Now it's like levels and colored loot and a circus. I dunno. But the only way I can get a literal white person as an operative in MP for the warsaw pact people is to play zombies. Fuckin woke is ALSO a cancer. Lot of cancer going around.
Yeah so I wouldn’t say WZ is fortnite but yes it’s a battle royale. Lots of fun but completely different game than plain ol Cod. It’s a mix of mostly pubG with the casualness of fortnite.

• 1Like

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Yeah so I wouldn’t say WZ is fortnite but yes it’s a battle royale. Lots of fun but completely different game than plain ol Cod. It’s a mix of mostly pubG with the casualness of fortnite.
Hmm perhaps I'll give it the 60g and try it out, thanks. :emoji_ok_hand:

spronk

FPS noob
warzone is f2p you can try it for free (they make money with skins), its a seperate install from Call of Duty Black Ops which includes campaign, multiplayer, and zombies mode

spronk

FPS noob
looks like Rambo and John McClain (die hard) are gonna be added to COD as player skins, probably only for $$

50 Bruce Willis vs 50 Sylvester Stallone, king of the hill

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
looks like Rambo and John McClain (die hard) are gonna be added to COD as player skins, probably only for $$

50 Bruce Willis vs 50 Sylvester Stallone, king of the hill

Yeah I see a Rambo almost every night hacking.

spronk

FPS noob
i stopped playing cod/warzone this year, just burned out, but you have like 24 hours if you wanna buy the rambo or die hard skins. season 4 roadmap

Black-Ops-Cold-War-and-Warzone-Season-4-Roadmap.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
i stopped playing cod/warzone this year, just burned out, but you have like 24 hours if you wanna buy the rambo or die hard skins. season 4 roadmap

Black-Ops-Cold-War-and-Warzone-Season-4-Roadmap.png
I was in my kids room laying on his bed talking to him and he fired up COD. So I ask him to fire up Warzone, he laughs at me and tells his buds over discord, anyway the 3 of them fire it up and I kid you not the first people they see are fucking cheating. Had to be some sort of wallhack BS. I was watching that shit and there is no fucking way the cheaters knew where they were at and sure enough all 3 dead within seconds. and maybe my kid and his buds are not COD warzone master class but they know their shit lol, its all they do is play shooters. They quit and went to do their dumb shit they do all day long in private matches or whatever they do.

Unless these games start punishing the cheaters these game modes are DOA.

• 1Like