Call of Duty 2020: Black Ops Cold War

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The meta before it wasn't AWFUL. There were Amex, Kilos, and even some weirdos using RAM and Grau's. I saw probably 75% Kilo's as the Amex is good but a 45 clip is rough for quads. The MP5 part of that meta was shit though. No other SMG came close (except the R-9 shotgun garbage they thankfully fixed). I missed the days of running an MP7/HDR and being at least competitive. It's all meta focused now with no one willing to switch weapons if it's 5% worse than any other.
AMAX 45 rounds actually has more total magazine damage potential than the 60 on the kilo. It is significantly more at longer ranges now that they added the third range dropoff to the kilo in warzone. Obviously the kilo is more controllable at range, but the AMAX does hit harder per bullet and will put out more magazine damage before a reload than the kilo.

The guy running truegamedata has recently found that warzone/plunder stats and damage profiles are way different than multiplayer. We already knew all the cold war gun attachments were broken, but the fact that damage profiles were unique to warzone is a recent find. It turns out at some point all warzone guns had their last damage dropoff removed. When the kilo was nerfed they added the third dropoff back to the kilo. MP7 actually has a faster TTK than the kilo past 50 meters now....

www.truegamedata.com

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had 2 1st places stolen thanks to the gas glitch 3.0. Unbelievable

Cybsled

Ya I’m seeing the infinite stun/stim shit is back. Keeping my break from this game until they get their shit together

Cybsled

They apparently fixed the stim shit today. They also added extra nerfs to the DMR, including changing penetration from sniper to AR (lul...why the fuck was it set on sniper using AR rounds to begin with???), increasing recoil for 2nd and 3rd shots, and increase damage fall off at range.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Also hearing stim glitch is back

and if Skinner Skinner salts this he loves penis

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing this? Friends at work got me to buy it. I've missed me some zombies. I've been enjoying the new Outbreak mode and having cross play has been great. I just wish they wouldn't host the damn Outbreak match on a random dude the just quits, ending the game, making all your work worthless. Really annoying.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone still playing this? Friends at work got me to buy it. I've missed me some zombies. I've been enjoying the new Outbreak mode and having cross play has been great. I just wish they wouldn't host the damn Outbreak match on a random dude the just quits, ending the game, making all your work worthless. Really annoying.

Yeah that mode is fun. I’m playing WZ these days but hit me up. Lunis Lunis is cracking out hit him up too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Invis glitch back but fixed now

also drama for Xevy Xevy

Nick owned Huskers in superstore bro

Xevy

Log Wizard

also drama for Xevy Xevy

I'm a Huskerrs boi all day long. I didn't even watch that video because COD Drama lul. Nick Mercs is like Ninja for COD kiddies. He's good but he ain't no top dog.

Also I'm not playing Warzone until a new map, probably. Too many hackers and shit meta weapons.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

also drama for Xevy Xevy

Shit cracks me up, I think Huskers probably better overall player by a good bit, but it's weird with Nick because he plays a completely different game than anyone else. Almost like Shroud back in the day on PUBG. He's also 100x more entertaining to watch as a streamer than Huskers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
How so? Huskerrs is very aggressive and Shroud was aggressive but in his PUBG days it was mostly him just shooting 300 12 year old stream snipers rushing him with fists ASAP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How so? Huskerrs is very aggressive and Shroud was aggressive but in his PUBG days it was mostly him just shooting 300 12 year old stream snipers rushing him with fists ASAP.
Don’t matter bro. Your boy got rocked by Nicky Mercs In superstore. Everyone is piling on huskers right now because husks was talking smack about being better. Plus I know you used to sub to Nick Mercs because he said...

1617435803926.gif

Last edited:

Merrith

I mean Mercs deals with the same shit, so many stream snipers he just doesn't even play normal Warzone compared to anyone else. Even Swagg was talking about it now that he's been doing night streams with his crew lately and not playing with Nick. Said it was like playing a whole different game.

Merrith

So the Live Event had game crashing over and over, and once a few people actually got through it, their game mode for Warzone is stuck on the live event one (which probably isn't fun to play over and over) for the next couple hours until the next part of the event? wtf.