Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Starring Kevin Spacey!!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Looks like it may finally be jumping the shark. Hopefully it fails and falls into the water and is torn apart by the shark.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If the exoskeletons/mechsuits/wall climbing/powerjumping stuff is actually in the multiplayer this might not be bad. Odds are it's just one-of scripted bullshit in the campaign or whatever though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I read in an article that they brought in a new studio into the mix so now they have 3 studios working on this franchise and they will be spending more time on each game.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I look forward to the part where you follow some npc around while he does everything for you.

I wonder if they'll finally stop bothering to let you control movement at all.

Column_sl

shitlord
I liked the Ghosts story line with the 2 brothers, and their dad who was a bad ass.

Was hoping they would continue that, but I guess this is something completely different because it's a different developer.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I liked the Ghosts story line with the 2 brothers, and their dad who was a bad ass.

Was hoping they would continue that, but I guess this is something completely different because it's a different developer.
Ghost MP is shit - thus Ghost itself is shit - CoD is nothing but a MP game!

Column_sl

shitlord
Out of all the COD's it had my favorite story by far, and the antagonist was great. There was a couple moments that were truly epic.

If I had to give an example of a tacked on single player to a multiplayer game that would be BF4.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It looks like Ghost In The Shell minus the cyborgs.
frown.png

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I liked the single player campaign for Ghosts but the MP sucks. I think my favorite MP was Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 2. I LOVED knifing in MW2. Never got the whole quick scoping thing though and really thought that ruined the game when someone could quick scope snipe you from the other side of a map.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm

You just described Supernatural.

Stave

Potato del Grande
For singleplayer storyline, Ghosts wasn't bad at all. It was more enjoyable than the Black Ops weird memory numbers shit, but the series is getting stale and hasn't really evolved much past the whole checkpoint shooting corridors with endless respawns. Maybe I have rose tinted memories or maybe because it's not as "new", but it seems even more arcadey now days than it did back during like CoD 2 and 3, and the first Modern Warfare.

Suprised no one has mentioned it yet, but according to the Steam page's features, it seems they are not surprisingly copying Titanfall. Sounds like there will be fast speed, high jumping parkour action in here.

An Advanced Soldier:
Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.

Sulrn

Deuces
Did you not watch the trailer and think - Titanfall CoD Edition when he pulls out the spider gloves? Or used the exo-boots to jump 3+ cars?