Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Starring Kevin Spacey!!

Stave

Potato del Grande
Did you not watch the trailer and think - Titanfall CoD Edition when he pulls out the spider gloves? Or used the exo-boots to jump 3+ cars?
I just chalked it up to more singleplayer QTE gimmicks. Like the ice wall climbing in MW2, rope swinging in BO2, walking down skyscraper exteriors on rope in Ghosts, etc. They never usually carry this stuff over to multiplayer, so it never clicked from watching the trailer.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That actually looked like fun, then again so did Crysis 2/3 multiplayer and that got old really quick.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I like the colors, the virtual firing range and virtual lobby.

I dislike cloaking, lasers, hovering, and that walking mech i saw in a clip.

Otherwise it looks interesting - im not keen on the "elite" shit you get from a supply drop tho.

DMK_sl

shitlord
You are obsessed with tryna shit on destiny. You aren't cool for not likening a game everyone likes bro. Grow the fuck up.

I reckon this COD looked really good.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Meh... why don't they have this for the PS4/PS3? I would of definitely jumped all over that.
CoD for PS3/PS4 has never gone as cheap as the 360/One. I'm guessing Microsoft bought a huge amount of copies of the game thinking the Boner would be a multi million billion selling machine. I've seen Ghosts on the one for as cheap as 20 bucks.

spronk

FPS noob
i picked up 15 copies of 360/ghosts xbox one at target last week for $6 each, they were giving a $20 discount on each copy with a preorder card and you could PM to amazon at $24.99. Giving them out to my sons basketball team and trading in a few copies to pay for COD 2015.

you can still pick it up cheap at target this week, the discount is only $15 but the price on amazon is $23.70 so not much more. ymmv on whether the clerk will do the PM though, I wouldn't try more than 1 or 2 copies at a time.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Since destiny didn't do shit for me I'll probably get this.
Destiny started out sweet but it got old quick. That said if I want to play multiplayer call of duty I may as well play any of the others because it's been the same rinse and repeat for the last 7 years.

Personally I hope the CoD franchise falls on it's ass (I know it won't) so maybe they will get their ass in gear and change it up.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You are obsessed with tryna shit on destiny. You aren't cool for not likening a game everyone likes bro. Grow the fuck up.
I listed my Destiny issues in the thread, the game is a disappointment. Sorry that me not liking a game drives you so mad. Take your own advice and grow up you might have less rage over stupid shit like this.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Played the shit out of MW1 and 2, and had some good times with black ops 2, prolly gonna pick this up if the mp's balanced. Generally the single player's been consistently good since mw1, and it's usually the MP that makes or brakes these games for me. Gameplaywise mw2's still the best one though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Played the shit out of MW1 and 2, and had some good times with black ops 2, prolly gonna pick this up if the mp's balanced. Generally the single player's been consistently good since mw1, and it's usually the MP that makes or brakes these games for me. Gameplaywise mw2's still the best one though.
You know MP will be alot of things, but balanced isnt one of them - Did you skip out on Ghost? - Trains collide.

spronk

FPS noob
can pick up day 0 pre orders tonight at gamestop/bestbuy/microsoft store, last one is gonna have food and prizes. 9pm PST 12am ESt. i'll be getting mine prob tonight, reviews seem to be pretty good so far

mostly honestly just so i have something to play other than destiny

first 30 mins of campaign on ps4. 1080p, 60 fps

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm actually kind of exicited to see how well my XIM performs in this. It was excellent in Destiny but there just wasn't enough there to keep me interested after a month or so. Plus CoD is known for its Multiplayer component.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
vxEAgOD.jpg

RezI3QU.jpg

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone for a Lunch party chat? I'll probably be hitting up the campaign at first but we can still party up.

crimsonsin_sl

shitlord
Call of Titanfall: Advanced Ripoff

This game has everything that titanfall had at launch yet its like they purposely watered it down to at least try and avoid being a blatant ripoff.

"Titan" exoskeletons ripped straight out of Elysium? check
Double jump but no parkour? Check
Futuristic setting? Check
I mean christ the crash pods that soldiers deploy from use almost the same fucking model.

Freaking kotick's balls must really be chapped from being beat to market by two guys he fired. EA rushed respawn into shoving titanfall out early and even with the smart pistol bullshit it's still a better game then this steaming pile.