Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare - Starring Kevin Spacey!!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I actually dug the campaign. Thought Kevin Spacey as the bad guy was awesome and he did a great job with the voice acting.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Kind of curious where they will take the plot for AW now. This does seem to be the start of a whole narrative set in the 2060s.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got this on accident for PS4. I told my brother-in-law I was thinking about getting it at Target with their B2G1 deal and he conveniently bought me a copy and said I owed him "$40"... thanks bro...

Game isn't bad. The story is alright so far, I find it a bit more difficult than I'm used to but I'll probably beat it tomorrow. How many hours?

MP is fun, but man I need to get glasses. I can't see shit. This game really makes it noticeable how bad of a time I have seeing. Still, I wish they went back to the map/team size of MW1. That game was the shit.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
just picked this up for some MP, i was able to play 1x and now every time i log in it says it cannot connect?? anyone else have this issue or know what's up? PC version (store bought)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got this as a Christmas present. Been playing CoD: Ghosts all the way through first. Single player only. It's not "that bad". I remember getting lost for a while on one of the first levels, and just turned it off, back when it first came out, but I must not have been paying attention because I didn't come close to lost thus far and I'm WAY past that level.

I wish they went back to the map/team size of MW1. That game was the shit.
Yeah TBH, every COD game since MW1 the MP maps have consistently gone downhill in terms of everything, including fun factor. This is the first COD (aside from the WW2 one) which I didn't get max level in MP. Just traded it in due to boredom. Although, unlike most of the CODs this SP campaign was pretty awesome.

The sub-par maps might have something to do with much of the original COD:MW team going to work at Respawn on Titanfall? Not sure. I'm at Prestige lvl 4 in Titanfall and finding the MP superior to COD:AW in pretty much every possible way, and especially map quality.