Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

spronk

FPS noob
in a surprise to video gamers everywhere, another Call of Duty is coming out this fall

Looks like a DLC to the kevin spacey advance warfare tbh with some deus ex thrown in but looks fun enough to play. i guess.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Will I not buy it, or will I keep the streak alive of buying it and playing it for 20 hours and never playing it again?!?!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
The more games that drop last gen support the better. Those old systems are holding back the current gen games they share a release with.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is this connected to Advanced Warfare? What's with all the robots and exosuits?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can't we just go back to killing brown people and Russians? What was wrong with that.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Can't we just go back to killing brown people and Russians? What was wrong with that.
Too many WW2 shooters. Now we are getting too many futuristic ones. Infinity Ward is up next and I doubt they will do a Ghost 2, so maybe they will go back to WW2

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
CoD Moar: Futuriest Warfare.

I can't believe people still pay money for this shit.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
CoD Moar: Futuriest Warfare.

I can't believe people still pay money for this shit.
It makes Holiday shopping for little Billy easy tho. New CoD game (maybe the season pass if he got good grades), a new tapout/MMA shirt, and an OBEY hat every year.

spronk

FPS noob
i'd preorder day 0 a cod where you play a black cop who just shoots the shit out of unarmed civilians, a mini game would be the review board where you'd have to correctly use union powers and plant evidence to escape prosecution

mGVCiTp.jpg

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They'll go back to WW2 soon, I'm sure. AW lead dev said it was something they already wanted to do.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Black Ops 1 was only so so. Black Ops 2 was actually really good. Had a solid story and bad guy. I also think Black Ops 2 multiplayer was the best since Modern Warfare 2's.

But yeah. It's just another COD game.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My favorite was definitely Modern Warfare 3 (I think 3). It's where they had the Airport massacre episode. And I loved the assault on a typical American suburb neighborhood and shopping district. That game was awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
PS4 beta codes went out just now for people who used preorder codes on the cod website, everyone who got one also got 2 friend codes. The beta is around 12 gigs and will be open until sunday the 23d at midnite. a seperate pc and xbox one beta will happen NEXT week

here are the two friend codes i got, have fun. don't use if you're not gonna play. you get to play just about everything multiplayer afaik, no sp campaign of course

Friend Token: RGBL-QBNQ-8T6G
Friend Token: HRE3-H4NP-EQCM