Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Xevy

Log Wizard
So watching streamers... this is like "Okay guys, how about CoD guns but everything else is Titanfall/Destiny? K? K."

That said, it could be decent if they actually make maps big enough to handle all that advanced movement bullshit. Advanced Warfare was dog shit because it was just run and gun with people getting from mouth to ass end of any map in less than 10 seconds.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
This will be the first CoD that I haven't pre-ordered/beta. I saw the e-mail a few months back and just couldn't do the 20 hours of play. I still love heroin and coke so I'm sure I will get Black Ops 4: Revenge of Spacy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
next week but you gotta preorder and sign up onCall of Duty®: Black Ops 3 | Betawith the preorder code. everyone who preordered the PS4 version got 2 friend beta codes, so i'd assume the PC and xbox versions (both next wed-sunday) will be similar
Spronk you going to pwn some 12 year old punks?

At this point alot of those punks could be some rerolled dad's kids lmao.

spronk

FPS noob
nah im always the dude in FPS who tries to jump between buildings, ends up missing, falling to the floor, spinning around trying to find my way back up, and getting stabbed in the back by some shit fucker who teabags me. or the guy who is headshot snipered 15 times trying to run up to a capture point.

still downloading for me, another 30 mins to go

spronk

FPS noob
played till I hit level 10, tried 4 or 5 of the various game modes - there are like 8 in the beta, including deathmatch, hardpoint, domination, capture the flag, etc.

Pretty fun but everything dies so ludicrously fast (1-2 shots max) and you feel so exposed to everything, I guess that's just not knowing the maps. Doesn't honestly feel that much better/different than any other FPS I've played in the past 2 years, the wall running didn't feel as smooth or fluid as Titanfall. I didn't get to check out any mech stuff, gotta try that tomorrow.

I'm buying the game at launch, gonna play for 2-3 weeks (and play the SP campaign) and trade it in and probably never touch it again, just like the last few CODs. All the class/personalization stuff is really cool I guess, but in my heart of hearts battlefield and destiny are more my play style.

The near future setting is really getting boring.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can some1 pm me a friend token for beta? Im at work and missed out on last 4.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I would also like a friend token for beta if there are any lingering, PM pls.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've bought every cod game. This is the first one I'm passing on. Might grab battlefront if it's not total shit

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
CoD Moar: Futuriest Warfare.

I can't believe people still pay money for this shit.
They aren't. Advanced warfare tanked. So did Ghost relatively speaking. People are finally getting sick of it all being nothing more than maps for 60 bucks. Even Activision knows it is declining but they are going to sell it until it dies. Instead of doing the right thing, innovating the series.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This one honestly looks pretty good to me, but I liked Titanfall.

spronk

FPS noob
one cool thing is all the areas you can wall run through, opens up flanking 100x. i still suck at it, usually will end up falling. its not like titanfall where you have to keep bunny hopping on walls, in bo3 your boots are magnetic so you are gonna stick to a wall for a lot longer and only wanna hop to a new wall

spronk

FPS noob
treyarch has opened up the COD BO 3 beta for all ps4 users now, you don't need a code. just go to the PSN store on your PS4 and you should see it at the top, its a 12 gig download and the beta is open until sunday night

Xevy

Log Wizard
You can now download from Steam and play on PC. Go to your library, select COD:BO3 Beta, download, play. 15 GB.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Quite pleased with how much my friends dislike this atm. I guess im the fortunate one of the group who cant keep from crashing long enough to detest the game. At any rate they wont be buying it so i can drag them all to battlefront. Seriously glad they did the beta tho, tired of buying CoD only to stop playing within a month.

If you didnt like AW you will not like this.