Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Cybsled

I like how people outside the US are like "it's not our problem, release the fucking update" lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Savvy way to cover them not being ready. At least they released duos. Reddit can stop fucking crying.

Two hackers today in the first time playing in a week. It's been a while, but here they are again! I called one out (because we got 2nd place) after the game and RealDonaldJTrump laughed in his 15 year old laugh and then called me the n word.

That's CoD Baby!

Cybsled

I enjoy it. It has a decent amount of features that make it feel different than most BR out there

spronk

FPS noob
the delay of season 4 means you can still earn season 3 BP, im "only" level 152 and tier 95 so have a few days (??) to finish up season 3, which is nice. seasons shoulda been 10-12 weeks, not 8 weeks

doubt i'll buy next seasons pass though, its pretty worthless

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
They need to normalize experience gain. I play Warzone or Ground War and the experience is so slow. This past weekend i ground a few guns in Shipment 24/7 and now I get how people max stuff.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's definitely rough, but that's their incentive for buying the game. Unlocking the Bruen or Crossbow in BR modes is a fucking omega level pain in the dick. They got my 40 bucks because I was sick of it and just wanted to max guns really quick to try them in BR.

But then I realize that the meta weapons will always outperform next best in class so why bother. Unfortunate. Got a duo win last night because I gulagged onto my loadout and a team was already killing us. What do I do? Grab my "META SLAVE" Grau/RPG loadout and kill them. Twice. And then win the game and feel like I didn't earn it.

Hopefully season 4 has weapon balances or something for some fucking variety.

Cybsled

Ground war is a smaller map /w respawn, so ya. Unlocking stuff in BR mode or plunder sucks hard, though.

I just have the store xbow at the moment. It’s not the best, but it’s fun as fuck. People get so clueless where they are getting shot from and it’s a great way to insta-kill a downed player doing a quick peek & shoot. My backup is a fast ADS M4, though lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's definitely rough, but that's their incentive for buying the game. Unlocking the Bruen or Crossbow in BR modes is a fucking omega level pain in the dick. They got my 40 bucks because I was sick of it and just wanted to max guns really quick to try them in BR.

But then I realize that the meta weapons will always outperform next best in class so why bother. Unfortunate. Got a duo win last night because I gulagged onto my loadout and a team was already killing us. What do I do? Grab my "META SLAVE" Grau/RPG loadout and kill them. Twice. And then win the game and feel like I didn't earn it.

Hopefully season 4 has weapon balances or something for some fucking variety.
Honestly, the classic mode felt WAY better. No money, no loadouts, no buying back in, no gulag. Just a normal BR.

Unfortunately I think it was trios only.

It felt more tactical like PUBG in that you don't just take fucking ridiculous risks like you do when there are 80 ways back in.

Cybsled

That was also why it kinda sucked: it felt like a normal BR. If I wanted to play a vanilla BR, I'd play something besides Warzone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was also why it kinda sucked: it felt like a normal BR. If I wanted to play a vanilla BR, I'd play something besides Warzone.

Should be room for both, I think. Part of the money aspect is nice, people going out of their way to do contracts and get money to rezz people/buy stuff encourages fights. Doesn't always work, though. One thing I notice about Warzone is how different games are once you get to about the 5th or 6th circle. Some games with 40 people left in way too small for that many people circles...others you have like 20 or less with a still pretty big circle (obviously ending locations plays a role in this, too).

Cybsled

Maybe, but you don't want too many queues. It isn't as big an issue when the game has a healthy population, but if the popularity begins to cool, then having a fuckload of queues hurts more than helps.

I'd rather they just rotate experimental modes than stick with some vanilla BR mode 24/7.