Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
No weapon balance. Sad. See you in hell, AK/Scar/Famas/RAM. You are unloved!

New modes seem interesting, but definitely depends how often they happen. The Jailbreak will be ridiculous even if it's not teams who quit and are spectacting, because gulag garry's already can be SUPER fucking annoying if they drop in at the wrong time. I can't imagine if it's circle 4 and they drop in 10 people at once. It'll be fucking hectic.

Bunch of hackers tonight. One was [YES]I AM HACKING. Very good, EA. You're doing great!

Cybsled

The events are supposed to be mid-game, so it shouldn't happen in the final circles. I think they said it can happen between the first circle and before the Gulag closes.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Fuck these patch sizes, never seen such a game with so much fucking bloat for so little actual content in it. (Or the fact I don't get a choice to not download warzone and its shit)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The new vector type smg probably be pretty strong in close quarters, but reload is way to fucking slow. Sleight of hand going to be almost mandatory. Definitely need to level it for bigger mag size, too.

Cybsled

This game does seem to have a lot of bloat. This game finally dethroned WoW as game taking up the biggest amount of space on my HD lol

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
What I dont understand about the patch size is almost all the content is just chopping up different chunks of the Verdansk map. We should already have all the assets locally.

And it could just be me, but I think they nerfed RPG's, I've got the splash X for indirect hits a bunch, but only a handful of kills with very direct hits.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
They might have nerfed them, they love to make a bunch of changes and not include them in the patch notes.

Cybsled

There are other undocumented changes. Apparently, the locked bunker now has a mini gun you can use as a gun inside it lol and they also added a nuclear missile, but thus far the missile appears to be for looks. It would be pretty lol if they decide to add nuke mechanics like they do in the FO76 BR

In the FO76 BR, you have to find 4 launch codes and a nuclear briefcase. Codes spawned in some loot boxes and briefcases had a chance to spawn in various locations, with a cap of 2 (3 if you counted a bonus one outside the starting circle). Once launched, players have 12 seconds to gtfo of the marked blast radius or die.

Merrith

There are other undocumented changes. Apparently, the locked bunker now has a mini gun you can use as a gun inside it lol and they also added a nuclear missile, but thus far the missile appears to be for looks. It would be pretty lol if they decide to add nuke mechanics like they do in the FO76 BR

In the FO76 BR, you have to find 4 launch codes and a nuclear briefcase. Codes spawned in some loot boxes and briefcases had a chance to spawn in various locations, with a cap of 2 (3 if you counted a bonus one outside the starting circle). Once launched, players have 12 seconds to gtfo of the marked blast radius or die.

The nuke has been a thing before this update.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah in Ground War if one team holds all the flags for 30 secs the game ends with a nuke winning screen, which always weirded me out since it means the winners all die too...

patch was 30 gig download and added 30 gig install for me on PS4, install size is now 185 gigs up from 155 gigs. ridiculous. shipment 24/7 is gone, im sad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was 44GB on PC, but I believe it's larger if you own the multiplayer vs just the free 2 play version.

My PC size for COD is now 196GB. Jesus fuck.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
My Cod is 191GB for MP.

Also the new ground war map is hot trash, they can't design or balance one for shit.

Also first game tonight, hacker with aimbot with next target in the first game. Of course with Chinese name and 200+ ping. Into third game with gun running a toggle aim bot.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So mp5 still the best?! Still lovin my mp5/bruen lmg (long range) setup. I've got that mud drauber blueprint a few weeks ago, I stumbled into an open bunker where my teammates were buttraping the original peoples and got us the blueprint, not really that great.

spronk

FPS noob
i enjoyed the new ground war map which is basically a chunk of the warzone map with a (very, very slowly) shrinking circle. It goes by pretty fast, maybe 10 mins per game. The thing is its pretty much a long range/sniper game, if you try to cqc it you will rage and rage hard since you will get shot in the ass every 5 seconds. But if you just camp like an asshole with a thermal or whatever scope, you can go 10-20 kill streaks at a time. No killstrikes active so don't have to worry about gunships etc

its 50 v 50 too

Merrith

My Cod is 191GB for MP.

Also the new ground war map is hot trash, they can't design or balance one for shit.

Also first game tonight, hacker with aimbot with next target in the first game. Of course with Chinese name and 200+ ping. Into third game with gun running a toggle aim bot.

Yeah, Promenade is just a terrible map for GW. Far too narrow.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rumble not my thing. Big Snipe fest. Played two matches and the starter geography was waaaaaaaaay off. One side got tall and small buildings and the other have one hill they have to peak at the top. Sniping was basically the only option unless you were very sneaky. Great way to level certain guns though if you don't have MP though. Much better than Plunder for quick frags.

Helicopter thing is mostly useless. Firesale is nice if you have money at that point, discounts are nuts. Jailbreak is nice if you wait for it. Think all these random events happen between 3rd and 4th circle I believe. Seems to be 1/3 chance for all of them from what I've noticed.

Free MP this weekend I guess. Get your shipment on and level those new battle pass guns!