Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
So pretty sure I've headshot with the big snipers before and it didn't kill, yet full armor i just got 1 tapped?

I've noticed this too. The ARX is supposed to be the best sniper rifle in the game, but I'm not seeing it. I've pegged people multiple times and they don't even go down. So I switched back to the HDR and it seems to be much more powerful.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shipment 24/7 is coming back I think? If you want to level any weapons, just do it there.

Merrith

I've noticed this too. The ARX is supposed to be the best sniper rifle in the game, but I'm not seeing it. I've pegged people multiple times and they don't even go down. So I switched back to the HDR and it seems to be much more powerful.

Again, it's all about how you kit it. AX has bullet drop, while the HDR has basically none even without upgrading it. So it's essentially point and click as is. Once you get the improved range/bullet velocity upgrades on the AX, it functions much more like the HDR does, only your rate of fire is much higher, which can be advantageous. Movement much less hampered with the AX as well I believe?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
anyone know how the fuck to detonate 1 c4 if you have 2. I always end up throwing 2 and i get killed, i dont know how the fuck to just throw 1 and detonate it on PC, All the tutorials are for controller.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
anyone know how the fuck to detonate 1 c4 if you have 2. I always end up throwing 2 and i get killed, i dont know how the fuck to just throw 1 and detonate it on PC, All the tutorials are for controller.

double tap "e" after tossing one C4 should detonate it even if you have your gun equipped.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1588107038554.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
double tap "e" after tossing one C4 should detonate it even if you have your gun equipped.
Thanks, this is gonna help alot, i dont know how many times i have fucked up throwing c4's when i had 2 of them.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
another shitty patch update, 11gb patch on PS4 but that just launches the game and gets you into warzone, if you want to play Multiplayer you have to download another 19gb "data pack 1" download DLC which won't start the download until you run the game and click multiplayer. So annoying. Hope PS5 fixes this wonky ass patching.

noticed a few minor warzone tweaks, like there are now armor packs in addition to individual armor plates, not really sure how the two work together. lot more orange level weapons seem to be spawning out of boxes

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
another shitty patch update, 11gb patch on PS4 but that just launches the game and gets you into warzone, if you want to play Multiplayer you have to download another 19gb "data pack 1" download DLC which won't start the download until you run the game and click multiplayer. So annoying. Hope PS5 fixes this wonky ass patching.

noticed a few minor warzone tweaks, like there are now armor packs in addition to individual armor plates, not really sure how the two work together. lot more orange level weapons seem to be spawning out of boxes
Armor packs allow you to hold 3 more plates for a total of 8.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The 8 thing is weird. Like, I FINALLY understood why it was 5 plates. Each plate is 50 health, so at full armor you're at 250 health (100hp +150 armor). So with 5 plates in reserve you basically had double your entire health (even though regen mechanics make it silly and actually a lot more). But NOW you're walking around with 650 total health if you're able to constantly heal. Why not 6 plates or 9 plates? 8 is such an arbitrary number.

At glance this seems great for people, and it definitely is in solos, but there's a hidden problem: Snipers. NOW when you finally rip a snipers armor twice and they can't just willy-nilly peak you anymore, they've got like 2 more good goes at it. Sniping was already a pain in the dick and made counter-sniping a must for squads and I don't even know how Solos work without double loadouts to get ghost AND a sniper/main. Don't get me wrong, more healing is always better in a game like this, but people are going to notice that one rooftop guy is going to be extra annoying now.

None of the other changes even really matter to me. I'd like to have seen a weapon balance for WZ, but I don't think that's possible because it'd probably be game-wide and fuck MP. I think a lot of the 60-round mag shit needs to go, as well as being able to hold 7 rockets, and of course always hoping for a heartbeat sensor nerf/removal. I run the double magnum snakeshot bullshit myself right now EXCLUSIVELY because of heartbeat sensors. I HAVE to run Ghost and I never expect to get two loadouts in one life so I have to run a main (usually a DMR/Sniper/LMG) and then there's no better alternative for the CQC than dualies. I WISH they'd let shotguns be a secondary and that would help immensely. Shotguns more or less suck in WZ and I think running DMR/Sniper and Shotgun is a very balanced combo. Anything past 20m and you've gotta be good or you're gonna be dead. Playing with the shotguns in MP is so immensely satisfying. You still have to ADS at medium range and quickscope headshot to kill, but it feels like you're actually doing SOMETHING rather than the SMG hipfire nerds who just literally run and jump and hold left click with their MP5's and PP's and shit. I'd love to bring a buffed up pump to help clear houses and deter rushers, but there's no way in hell I'm putting a shotgun loadout in WZ and most of the purple/orange shotguns right now aren't super great.

I didn't expect them to have an actual big patch for this with COVID shit going on, so it may be a month or two before we get a "balance patch".

Merrith

I feel like snakeshit shot and some shotties are just OP at a certain minimum range, where even lasering with an SMG just isn't going to do it even if you start firing first. Also can't stand the C4/rocket playstyle you see a lot of in WZ now. I don't think launchers should be secondaries with how powerful they are currently.

I don't know Xevy, most games these days 2 loadouts is a thing, you buy one and get one that drops randomly. Depending on if I get a good AR/SMG or sniper, I have separate ghost loadouts that let me get one or the other to compliment, but many times I still grab overkill loadout first and just assume I'll get another to drop. Also on squads, sometimes we like having 1 person not having ghost and making other teams think we're just a solo, can't even tell you how many times teams will push hard right after putting up a UAV and only seeing 1 person show up when there's 3 or 4 of us.

Merrith

Did they break matchmaking in Multiplayer for the PC with this update? Can't find lobbies to save my life.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Having the exact same issue. I think they have a hanging queue problem. If it doesn't go within 60 seconds, back out and restart and it usually works. Definitely fucky right now though.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea its been an issue since yesterday (which was way worse). But just slow today.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've been having awful packet loss when I'm the leader of Warzone too for the last 3-4 days. I'm used to lagging and bullet reg being slow, but this... this is a new one.

Merrith

Kinda sad the part of this game you pay for (Multiplayer) still having issue with matchmaking doing on 3 or 4 days now.

• 1Like