Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
99% of my playtime has been in ground war. I keep using a gun no matter what till I hit gold with it.

Just everything about it felt worse than some other marksman rifle, it was also the last marksman rifle I got gold on.

Ah yeah for GW might be tough. Agree big time with Xevy, Shipment 24/7 shines a lot more.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ah yeah for GW might be tough. Agree big time with Xevy, Shipment 24/7 shines a lot more.

There is one gun in every type that just annoys the shit out of me and takes a bit longer while every other gun is a breeze. (ERB-14 was a fucking fun beast)
Marks was that lever action, Sniper - Drag, LMGs - SA87, SMGs - Uzi, ARs - FAMAS.

Cybsled

Need parachute tutorial. I free fall at a 45 degree angle down ward rarely chuting, still get people racing both ahead and down faster.

Triggered by people shooting me thru walls in gulag tonight as far as lagging around corners. Fucking firestation ladders being stupid about letting me move, even better when you fall and can't re grab ladder or parachute.....

Basically the key is deploying and cutting your chute at key times. However, the best punishment for "racers" is to get behind them, cut your chute, and shoot them with your handgun. I've killed people right after jumping out of the plane doing that lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

There is one gun in every type that just annoys the shit out of me and takes a bit longer while every other gun is a breeze. (ERB-14 was a fucking fun beast)
Marks was that lever action, Sniper - Drag, LMGs - SA87, SMGs - Uzi, ARs - FAMAS.

God...the Famas. Hate it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Started playing a bit again - Plunder with friends is fun. BR is just so fucking boring. Blows my mind this "mode/genre" is so popular.

• 1Like

Merrith

Started playing a bit again - Plunder with friends is fun. BR is just so fucking boring. Blows my mind this "mode/genre" is so popular.

Every game is different. Definitely have some crazy games where it's just battle after battle in one area that is fun as hell. Contracts and money system adds some layers to how you want to play it, from where you land to how you go through mid game, too.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just don't get why the no stock attachment is a thing and is also so competitive yet I can't bring myself to using it because that just breaks what little immersion there is. I think the penalty for not having a stock should be made bigger?

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but when I see dudes running guns with no buttstock and a 20 inch barrel with a huge fucking suppressor and a pistol grip I'm just wondering how something that fucking front heavy can be so fast to ADS? Sucks being an actual gun guy and seeing all the stupid nonsensical decisions about how attachments work and what they do.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I just don't get why the no stock attachment is a thing and is also so competitive yet I can't bring myself to using it because that just breaks what little immersion there is. I think the penalty for not having a stock should be made bigger?

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but when I see dudes running guns with no buttstock and a 20 inch barrel with a huge fucking suppressor and a pistol grip I'm just wondering how something that fucking front heavy can be so fast to ADS? Sucks being an actual gun guy and seeing all the stupid nonsensical decisions about how attachments work and what they do.

I agree that no stock should have a big negate for what it does/looks like, but I'm one of those gun guys also.

On another note, on my last gun for plat ARs and its the M4.....can see why it needed nerfs in the past. Even in its current form its fucking amazing.

Cybsled

M4 is the most reliable AR in the game easily. Good rate of fire, very stable and accurate, decent ADS speeds when built right. I'd probably put the M13 second. Stuff like the Odin just feels bad...slow ROF and poor ADS don't make up for a higher damage per shot.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm genuinely feeling "meh" about all the guns right now, feels like an existential crisis. You either run a stock-less M4 or you handicap yourself.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Grau is the same as the M4 pretty much. Recoil-less, 60 round mag, decent damage, uber range.

It sucks having all these guns and perks and everyone using the same 5 guns and same 5 perks.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Thats why I like ground war, I pretty much see every weapon being used. Along with very different perks, that and just more action too imo.

Merrith

M4 is the most reliable AR in the game easily. Good rate of fire, very stable and accurate, decent ADS speeds when built right. I'd probably put the M13 second. Stuff like the Odin just feels bad...slow ROF and poor ADS don't make up for a higher damage per shot.

M13 always feels pretty good as far as control. Sometimes the damage is lacking, though. Slightly slower fire rate than an M4 or even the Grau (I think?). It does feel smooth, though.

spronk

FPS noob
thats why shipment 24x7 is the best, it literally doesn't matter what weapon you use you won't live more than 5 seconds and about 80% of the time you spawn and get shot in the butt by someone who spawned right next to you

you can level every weapon in shipment 24x7 really quickly

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure I can play this anymore. They really need to do something about the hacking. It's out of control.

And the longer they go without addressing it, the more people seem to feel comfortable doing it because there are no repercussions.

Merrith

thats why shipment 24x7 is the best, it literally doesn't matter what weapon you use you won't live more than 5 seconds and about 80% of the time you spawn and get shot in the butt by someone who spawned right next to you

you can level every weapon in shipment 24x7 really quickly

Got my snipers/marksman rifles to platinum, not sure I have the stomach to do it with AR's even with shipment 24x7. Shit just gets mind numbing after awhile.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Got my snipers/marksman rifles to platinum, not sure I have the stomach to do it with AR's even with shipment 24x7. Shit just gets mind numbing after awhile.

ARs have some damn annoying ones....Famas and FAL mainly. Oden and Scar can be annoying at times, but the rest are fun and easy.

I just got plat ARs today (hipfire was the last I needed for M4, usually its mounted), I just have 2 shotguns, Deagle, Shield and Launchers left now. I'm dreading the Shield the most.

Merrith

ARs have some damn annoying ones....Famas and FAL mainly. Oden and Scar can be annoying at times, but the rest are fun and easy.

I just got plat ARs today (hipfire was the last I needed for M4, usually its mounted), I just have 2 shotguns, Deagle, Shield and Launchers left now. I'm dreading the Shield the most.

Hate shield players. Going to be awhile before I have the ability to grind out all the rest of that have a long way to go.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm the opposite, I managed to get everything done but my sniper rifles and marksmen. I breezed through the mk2, but the kar98 and ebr just don't feel as fun, and I'm dreading it. I think I might have one of the sniper rifles done from a ground war stint. Rarely play GW.

I honestly loved doing the oden, famas, and fal. Oden just felt great destroying people but was annoying cause I did it when mp5 was all the rage; so I had to deal with that.. abit of a nightmare to deal with on an oden setup as a dmr. Just the elephant hunter of a gun with a long ass barrel and it's big fucking silencer, the one two head shot was satisfying. FAL is just my classic gun of my G3 days. The only frustrating bit I had with the famas was doing long shots.. For whatever reason, I guess because call of duty.. I didn't consider changing fire modes to single, but after.. ended up flying through it. I usually burn all my mounted kills in shipment, and pubstomp 10man Dom or Regular Dom. Shipment is prob more efficient, but I enjoyed being able to set up my own little grind house.

Most fun was pistols to me, and was the first thing I platinumed. I didn't think about running hardcore, so for a good 90% of them(m13 was the gun I mostly did on hc).. I was just running regular games. Once I realized hardcore queue, I pretty much only used the 1911.. It just feels so broken, one tap hs with such accuracy from so far away felt unfair, or cleaning up a room of people with just the 1911. Don't even get me started on nightmode, pistols didn't have to deal with the Lazer ads. It is also the most salt inducing gun I've experience on particularly hardcore shipment, people foam at the mouth from getting destroyed by it.

Last edited: