Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Cybsled

Not sure I can play this anymore. They really need to do something about the hacking. It's out of control.

And the longer they go without addressing it, the more people seem to feel comfortable doing it because there are no repercussions.

They just added required SMS 2 step for new PC players. That should significantly slow down banned hackers just making new accounts when they combine it with IP and HWID bans.

spronk

FPS noob
since i play on ps4 i never see hackers but apparently yeah they have done a lot of stuff this week against cheaters. i also kinda stopped playing this week since (1) they took out shipment 24x7, WHhHHHhyyy (2) warzone isn't as fun without choppers in solo mode haha

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Really illustrates how shit EA is with Battlefield the way Infinity Ward has gone about getting the cheating issue under control.

This is my first COD game and its gonna be hard to go back to BF the way things are going.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Only took them 8 months and warzone QQ for them to get the cheating issue under control.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Played last night and we did noticeably better. Not sure if it was luck of the draw, or if they legit got rid of cheaters (and/or we actually ran into them that often).

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ran into a couple of lock-on cheaters (probably, never got to spectate them after) last night, but no ESP Chinamans shooting you no-scope with an AX-50 from across the map.

Here's a fun game. Everytime you die to some one with a Grau, take a shot.

You'll die.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ran into a couple of lock-on cheaters (probably, never got to spectate them after) last night, but no ESP Chinamans shooting you no-scope with an AX-50 from across the map.

Here's a fun game. Everytime you die to some one with a Grau, take a shot.

You'll die.

Grau better than just M4, though, right?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Grau has lower damage than M4, but you can basically make it have 0 recoil, as in, NO RECOIL and it has slightly better range. Basically you just need to put your cursor on the man for long enough and they die. Might as well be hitscan. The M4 is better for people who can hit headshots and control the little recoil there is, but I'm not exaggerating when I say probably 2-4 of 4 man squads we die to are using Graus probably close to 75% of the time. Like, every single one. I get it if they want to try and win and do whatever they can, but somewhere between the meta shit there's a game to play and enjoy.

Basically they need to fuck recoil on every gun. They need to balance TTK. Let people use the SCAR or AK and make it hit way harder, with much more recoil. Piddly shit like Grau's/M4's need to be closer to SMG levels. SMG's need the close range ass destroyers and the medium range decent SMG's. Right now the MP7 (which I use TBH) fucks people at ridiculous range with low recoil and a 60 clip. It's basically unacceptable it be that good at that range and then just even better up close. There's no downside.

M4/M13 should be low recoil, shit damage. Grau/Kilo should be middle of the road. Scar/AK should be heavy hitters with shit recoil only pros can control. Oden maybe in that category, but honestly Oden is in its own class of weird DMR/AR type deal.

It's not hard to do for WZ, but as most of the gun stats are shared with MP, they can't balance it. That's why people will use the same loadout for every person on their team for every game until they do some major changes.

Next 4-8 hour session I'll put up a Grau counter on my stream. I know I sound like an angry gamer, but it's just what my eyes see. I've not seen anyone use a fucking LMG or AK or Uzi or anything for WEEEEKKS. It may be the people that do use them just die, but I don't think so.

My group of 5ish people tend to run:

Grau/Jokr
Grau/Renettis
MP7/AX-50
PKM/RPG
Crossbow/Knife

Honestly the best games I've had damage wise are with PKM. The only issue with that gun is you can't hipfire and you can't sprint around like a jackass. Otherwise for squads it's easily the most valuable weapon. You can counter-snipe snipers, full kill vehicles, de-man helicopters, and just suppress for 200 bullets before reloading. Some one big is going to figure it out soon and it'll be the meta, but run-n-gun with Graus/MP7/Renettis are the flavor of the month.

We won a game with 2 people (me included) running crossbow's. We only had maybe 15ish kills between us and maybe like 5kdamage, but winning that felt better than any 4 man Grau fuckfest will ever know.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I haven't got to try the Grau yet (don't need it for Dam camo) but after getting gold M4.....fucking gun is retarded easy to dominate people with. So often I was blowing through all my ammo and getting 3 kills every 30 round mag on GW. Gun was just amazing at all ranges too with almost no recoil.

Cybsled

Speaking of crossbows, unlocking that without access to regular multiplayer is a fucking bitch. 200 holo sight kills with the marksman rifles? Fuck that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Speaking of crossbows, unlocking that without access to regular multiplayer is a fucking bitch. 200 holo sight kills with the marksman rifles? Fuck that.
Yeah I gave in and bought the game to unlock stuff (akimbo magnums and crossbow to be specific), but my other teammate just grinded the xbow out during the free multiplayer weekend. They'll probably have another one soon and you should be able to get it done. Either that or do 25 plunders with a red dot SKS or EBR or something. That's a fuck ton of time though with plunders taking like 20-30 minutes each. Not sure if you can get your kills and leave or not.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Seems they have only done shit about hackers in warzone. Just tonight on GW had one get a nuke with 115/5 (pre-nuke) and multiple people running walls/esp.

Merrith

Yeah, Shipment 24/7 was a godsend for that.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Them removing shipment 24 7 is either dumb, or genius. Losing access to all that exp opportunities blows either way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dirty Old Houseboat playlist is 5v5 or 10v10 Shoot House/Shipment/Rust or whatever it's called. It's easy as fuck to grind exp.

Merrith

Dirty Old Houseboat playlist is 5v5 or 10v10 Shoot House/Shipment/Rust or whatever it's called. It's easy as fuck to grind exp.

Nothing will be as good as 24/7 shipment, but yeah it's still good. Plus, Rust, love that map.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Grau has lower damage than M4, but you can basically make it have 0 recoil, as in, NO RECOIL and it has slightly better range. Basically you just need to put your cursor on the man for long enough and they die. Might as well be hitscan. The M4 is better for people who can hit headshots and control the little recoil there is, but I'm not exaggerating when I say probably 2-4 of 4 man squads we die to are using Graus probably close to 75% of the time. Like, every single one. I get it if they want to try and win and do whatever they can, but somewhere between the meta shit there's a game to play and enjoy.

Basically they need to fuck recoil on every gun. They need to balance TTK. Let people use the SCAR or AK and make it hit way harder, with much more recoil. Piddly shit like Grau's/M4's need to be closer to SMG levels. SMG's need the close range ass destroyers and the medium range decent SMG's. Right now the MP7 (which I use TBH) fucks people at ridiculous range with low recoil and a 60 clip. It's basically unacceptable it be that good at that range and then just even better up close. There's no downside.

M4/M13 should be low recoil, shit damage. Grau/Kilo should be middle of the road. Scar/AK should be heavy hitters with shit recoil only pros can control. Oden maybe in that category, but honestly Oden is in its own class of weird DMR/AR type deal.

It's not hard to do for WZ, but as most of the gun stats are shared with MP, they can't balance it. That's why people will use the same loadout for every person on their team for every game until they do some major changes.

Next 4-8 hour session I'll put up a Grau counter on my stream. I know I sound like an angry gamer, but it's just what my eyes see. I've not seen anyone use a fucking LMG or AK or Uzi or anything for WEEEEKKS. It may be the people that do use them just die, but I don't think so.

My group of 5ish people tend to run:

Grau/Jokr
Grau/Renettis
MP7/AX-50
PKM/RPG
Crossbow/Knife

Honestly the best games I've had damage wise are with PKM. The only issue with that gun is you can't hipfire and you can't sprint around like a jackass. Otherwise for squads it's easily the most valuable weapon. You can counter-snipe snipers, full kill vehicles, de-man helicopters, and just suppress for 200 bullets before reloading. Some one big is going to figure it out soon and it'll be the meta, but run-n-gun with Graus/MP7/Renettis are the flavor of the month.

We won a game with 2 people (me included) running crossbow's. We only had maybe 15ish kills between us and maybe like 5kdamage, but winning that felt better than any 4 man Grau fuckfest will ever know.

Bruen is pretty amazing with the ability to be setup pretty similar to a AR. Slightly lower movement and slower ADS compared to a fully ranged grau setup, but even less recoil and higher damage at all ranges. With the longest barrel it doesn't even need any recoil attachments other than a tac laser (which is more for the ADS boost though). My problem with most lmg's is the reload speed, but it is very decent on the bruen with the 60 round magazine.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
All I got left now is 1 shotgun (about 75% done with it), the shield and all the launchers left to do camos for.