Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
When we talk about gun balance here it's 100% in reference to Warzone. MP is a completely different beast. Every gun is viable in MP. Not so in WZ.

I used the Fal on WZ launch for a few days and couldn't quite get it going. I think its one of the few weapons that the sweet spot is actually mid range rather than short or long. The recoil when "finger fucking" as Huskerrs calls it, is pretty substantial yo control and the RoF is weirdly faster than youd want for its recoil. I revisited it last season and it was better, but the king of WZ is just aimpunching the fuck outta everyone with the most accurate gun you can (M4/Grau/Bruen).

Shield gameplay is very fun. Double shield duos or trinity (tank/mid/long) games are really fun as well. As long as the enemy is retarded enough to focus shield or dumb enough to let him position.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did I miss something? I played last night for the first time in a week and the amount of gore is up! Limbs and heads being blown off. I was like WTF, that never happened before.

Cybsled

Some guns have dismemberment effects on them. They've added a few to the store recently.

spronk

FPS noob
FR 5.56 aka "famas" is apparently broken in warzone, 1 shot kill in warzone with shotgun under barrel with infinite range

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man shield + Knife with smoke + Thermite is super fun

Yea it is! I’ve been running this with the throwing knife instead of thermite. Got the sticks and the knife both to gold, just unlocked the dual kadachi today and have been having fun with those as well.

I run double time, hard line, tune up, and use dead silence as my only field upgrade.I like smoke or stun grenade.

I do play domination exclusively so that kinda lends itself well to using the melee weapons.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DED692DE-B6D8-4FA7-9E5F-05883779E594.jpeg
B5D2DA2D-B67A-48B9-B995-42468A31A7EF.jpeg

Xevy

Log Wizard
I was in yesterday my first delve in Solos. It's not as bad as I thought mostly because everyone is pretty average. Average like 7 kills over 5 games, top 10 few times, no wins. I'll probably stream again in an hour here.

I got FAMAS blasted once. He beat my stopping power'd Bruen that I opened into him. Feels bad.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
is the 556 fixed? I was using it in ground war and i had to be really close to one shot people (lulz). think I'll go back to my FAL/Bruen setup.
I use a sprint to fire setup FAL for short/medium range and modified my bruen with a scope for long range fuckery.

Also saw on tiktok about a stopping power bug. Use stopping power on a weapon, find an identical one, swap weapons, that weapon has stopping power. Every weapon you pick up (non identical doesnt matter) will also have it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
is the 556 fixed? I was using it in ground war and i had to be really close to one shot people (lulz). think I'll go back to my FAL/Bruen setup.
I use a sprint to fire setup FAL for short/medium range and modified my bruen with a scope for long range fuckery.

Also saw on tiktok about a stopping power bug. Use stopping power on a weapon, find an identical one, swap weapons, that weapon has stopping power. Every weapon you pick up (non identical doesnt matter) will also have it.

No it’s not fixed. I ran around with it and it’s broken AF but only amazing door to door.

I would avoid downtown until it’s fixed unless you unlocked it like me.

Also MP is not a good variable to use it. No one has armor and other guns can drop people fast too.

It instantly downs a 3 armor person from 20 meters in Warzone. I wiped a 3 man by charging down the stairs hip firing in one hand pizza rolls in the other.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got one win today in solos. I Solid Snake'd my way around the map, killed 4 people, never got shot at. Not really a victory at all.

This, however, would have been great win. Would have.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Did they fix the 556 today in the patch? Didnt see anything about it. They said they nerfed the damage range on the bruen but I was still snipin the fuck out of people with it. Also FAL still slaps, didnt seem much different to me.

worldx

Trakanon Raider
GENERAL FIXES:

• Warzone: 12-Gauge Deputy underbarrel shotgun:
    • Clamped close lethal damage
    • Fixed damage falloff for the FR 5.56 underbarrel shotgun
  • Bruen MK9:
    • Reduced upper torso damage
    • Base weapon - Increased recoil
    • 60 Round Mag – Additional increased recoil
  • ISO:
    • Reduced movement penalty for drum mags
    • Increased base ADS movement speed
  • 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
    • Small increase to ADS time
    • Small decrease to movement speed
    • Reduced close lethal damage range
  • Fix for an exploit near the Prison in Warzone
  • Removing the VO from the High Alert perk

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
GENERAL FIXES:

• Warzone: 12-Gauge Deputy underbarrel shotgun:
    • Clamped close lethal damage
    • Fixed damage falloff for the FR 5.56 underbarrel shotgun
  • Bruen MK9:
    • Reduced upper torso damage
    • Base weapon - Increased recoil
    • 60 Round Mag – Additional increased recoil
  • ISO:
    • Reduced movement penalty for drum mags
    • Increased base ADS movement speed
  • 725 Sawed-Off Barrel:
    • Small increase to ADS time
    • Small decrease to movement speed
    • Reduced close lethal damage range
  • Fix for an exploit near the Prison in Warzone
  • Removing the VO from the High Alert perk
I am watching streamers today and the Bruen is still melting folks. I might try the ISO again, wasnt a fan and went back to the Fennec pre patch.