Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does melee with weapon do more than fists? I lost one the other day where he two shot me with it after I had punched him 4 times. Not sure if that's legit, or if it was just hit registration being bad on my end.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, SBMM is fucking crazy. We just ran stimulus trios for the first time, and absolutely shit on everyone. 26 kills, all 3 of us up at the end.

Meanwhile in quads we get fucking dumped on all the time after about 2-3 games into the season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does melee with weapon do more than fists? I lost one the other day where he two shot me with it after I had punched him 4 times. Not sure if that's legit, or if it was just hit registration being bad on my end.

Yeah I do believe the weapon does more damage than just fists.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ran into a blatant hacker tonight. I was piloting a heli with 2 squadies in it. We're flying away from a guy on the ground with no direct LOS on me. We're easily 300+ M out. After watching the kill cam, he aims at the bottom of the heli and 1 shot headshots me through it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, SBMM is fucking crazy. We just ran stimulus trios for the first time, and absolutely shit on everyone. 26 kills, all 3 of us up at the end.

Meanwhile in quads we get fucking dumped on all the time after about 2-3 games into the season.
Damn, what a night! 3 wins. Had a 32 kill game as a squad (quads), and one game one of our guys had 17.

Also had one where for some reason a bunch of the kills didn't count. Was kind of weird. We had 9 get tallied, but I'd guess 1/3 of the rest weren't doing counting (I ended up with 1, but I know I had at least 4, maybe more).

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got one win tonight in the new trio mode with the auto rebuys. 11, 9, and 9 kills by our squad. I keep wanting to swap to HDR sniper but I keep hitting shots with my AX50.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Yeah I do believe the weapon does more damage than just fists.

It does. If I recall, 3 hits with fists, 2 with weapon. Or a similar ratio where its about 1 hit less using a weapon.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Grau balance feels good. Good close, good mid, after that it's as bad as any other AR. Bruen was insta killing me today. It's always been a solid gun, but these dudes were hitting the headshots to just 4 shot me. Feels COD man.

Death comms remains the best thing this game has done.

spronk

FPS noob
another fucking 37 gig patch on PS4, this is getting ridiculous. probably have to download something else too

i'm jamming through the SP campaigns, finished COD remastered last night and playing MW 2019 now and will play MW 2-remasterd after. I am enjoying them, they are super short like 8-10 hours but really fun.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
another fucking 37 gig patch on PS4, this is getting ridiculous. probably have to download something else too

i'm jamming through the SP campaigns, finished COD remastered last night and playing MW 2019 now and will play MW 2-remasterd after. I am enjoying them, they are super short like 8-10 hours but really fun.

The patch will actually shrink your game once downloaded.

Cybsled

PC needs to give option to uninstall single player shit

• 1Like

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
mono suppressor
XRK Summit 26.8 barrel
tac laser
vlk 3.0 optic
60 round mag
I believe its been confirmed that its getting nerfed for Season 5. On another topic, what does everyone use for a FAL setup for multiplay for good mid to long range? I run ghost, so I have a suppressor on pretty much every weapon of mine. The slight of hand perk seems to be a must as well for this gun or I suppose a larger clip.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I believe its been confirmed that its getting nerfed for Season 5. On another topic, what does everyone use for a FAL setup for multiplay for good mid to long range? I run ghost, so I have a suppressor on pretty much every weapon of mine. The slight of hand perk seems to be a must as well for this gun or I suppose a larger clip.

Fal should be getting fucked with too. Its a bit weird as of now.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fal should be getting fucked with too. Its a bit weird as of now.
Not sure why, as most do not go for a single shot AR like the FAL. I would agree its fairly powerful but has a ton of recoil if you hammer the trigger. I would say its fairly the same in every COD its been released in regards to power but hard to handle if your a fully auto kinda player.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Not sure why, as most do not go for a single shot AR like the FAL. I would agree its fairly powerful but has a ton of recoil if you hammer the trigger. I would say its fairly the same in every COD its been released in regards to power but hard to handle if your a fully auto kinda player.
Ive always been a single shot weapon guy, started back in MW3 with the MK14, 2-3 shots dead. You needed to be first and spot on but when it worked, you get mega kills. The fal just doesnt work for me on this game though. Just easier to use a m13/mp7 whatever and call it a day