Can we finally shaw the Pantheon thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that I know of. eRep made some pretty huge changes that turned a lot of people off and then a couple years later everyone migrated to eSim. eSim was fun for like... a year maybe?... and then our crew repeatedly exposed botting and cheating that other people were doing and the admins just ignored it, so most quit and some went to some eAfrica game but not a lot. Not sure what is going on with that one.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think that the new Rerolled currency should be called Araysar Rubles

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Long time brah. Its the price I paid for slaying Sean

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If anything Tuco slayed Sean because Lithose broke him while you did victory laps. See the greatness you could have grasped if not for your precious victory laps?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It was a community effort. One of those rare occurances where we could put differences aside and combine to slay a giant, autistic nerd.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Thats a nice version of revisionist history you got going there. I outed Sean for banning people without telling anyone and Tarrant kept unbanning me long enough (aka throwing me heals) for me to slay this fat weeboo nerd

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Request Araysar's name be changed to "Ser Araysar, Slayer of Sean" to ensure no one forget the victory. While mods are at it do the same for lithose but hodj instead

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Had he actually slayed said nerd I might be tempted. But alas, it simply didn't happen. Sean was slayed by Tuco after Lithose drove him to insanity. So let it be written.

Status
Not open for further replies.