Can we finally shaw the Pantheon thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Had he actually slayed said nerd I might be tempted. But alas, it simply didn't happen. Sean was slayed by Tuco after Lithose drove him to insanity. So let it be written.
Total fabrication. I outed and slayed sean, Tuco just looted the corpse to make it poof off the boards.

Hilarious how mods hate to admit that a hated "rickshaw poster" did the job they should have done years ago.

You're welcome.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Much like the Berlin wall you cannot attribute the fall to just one person, but rather the continued efforts of multiple people (or administrations) over many years.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This wall will never fall
pc-gaming-master-race.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm a political prisoner here. How does telling someone to kill themselves even warrant an RRP, let alone a 7 day one

iannis

Musty Nester
You can't fight this war Ara. You have to keep the Crimean Attorney General safe.

If more russian lawyers look like THAT we'd just be fucking doomed.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Total fabrication. I outed and slayed sean, Tuco just looted the corpse to make it poof off the boards.

Hilarious how mods hate to admit that a hated "rickshaw poster" did the job they should have done years ago.

You're welcome.
You are like the rape victim that Batman and Robin swoop in to save. You didn't slay the Joker, you just dressed like a whore in Gothams shittier neighborhoods and got what whores get. Taking credit for someone else's work is so uncool, Araysar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not going to lie, I'm a little turned on by that. Araysar please post pics of you in this Gotham-slut outfit.

iannis

Musty Nester
Bro. The newest redlettermedia is...

there are no words. Those guys stepped up their game. lol.

Very nearly as good as fuckbot 3000.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's a pretty average episode, but their "special guest".

I had to pause it because I snorted a booger. You know it's a good gag when they give you an uncontrollable booger-induced coughing fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.