Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm pretty sure (well, 100% sure on Norton) that both Norton and Howard were ejected due to IRL dick reasons. Marvel (Feige?) didn't want to trust his long-term baby in the hands of fucks who pull the shit they apparently pull.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya it's pretty well known that Howard wanted as much as RDjr for Ironman 2 and was a pain in the ass to everyone on IM1. The money part alone was going to get him kicked off, but being wesley snipes jr was the issue that pushed it over the edge.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya it's pretty well known that Howard wanted as much as RDjr for Ironman 2 and was a pain in the ass to everyone on IM1. The money part alone was going to get him kicked off, but being wesley snipes jr was the issue that pushed it over the edge.
Howard was the highest paid actor on Iron Man. He was the first one they signed. When he saw how much RDJ was gonna get he thought he deserved the same money.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a shame, when he was a kid I thought he was going to be the best actor of his generation. Dead Presidents and a few other things, he just stood out.

Xevy

Log Wizard

Tom Holland really does sound 12. I'll see how I feel about it after I watch the movie, though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was an amazing little scene. The line plus the look on the Winter Soldier's face is A++.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol, yeah, I love the shock between how strong he is and what a dork he is. Winter Soldier has punched Cap and Black Panther onto their ass with that arm, and spidey just stops it like nothing.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
lol, yeah, I love the shock between how strong he is and what a dork he is. Winter Soldier has punched Cap and Black Panther onto their ass with that arm, and spidey just stops it like nothing.
Yeah, that's actually a very cool scene. Spiderman isn't a pushover. I think he has consistently been able to pick up cars and wrestle around villains like Lizard and Rhino so that's really cool. I liked his voice though. I was actually afraid they would he wouldn't have a youthful, witty tone. Since they're doing a young Spiderman i'm glad he's kind of a wise-cracker and still taking it all in. Doesn't sound like he'll get lost in the shuffle.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that's actually a very cool scene. Spiderman isn't a pushover. I think he has consistently been able to pick up cars and wrestle around villains like Lizard and Rhino so that's really cool. I liked his voice though. I was actually afraid they would he wouldn't have a youthful, witty tone. Since they're doing a young Spiderman i'm glad he's kind of a wise-cracker and still taking it all in. Doesn't sound like he'll get lost in the shuffle.
Havent been too many good spidey movie scenes that demonstrates his awesome strength. There may have been but none i can conjure up which could be because Tobey ruined it and Electro ruined the other.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Havent been too many good spidey movie scenes that demonstrates his awesome strength. There may have been but none i can conjure up which could be because Tobey ruined it and Electro ruined the other.
They did a decent job of showing it in the Tobey ones, I didn't watch the latest one though. In the Tobey ones he was able to lift those cable cars and stop a train, and held nearly a whole steel building up.

Yeah, in the comics he lifts cars without any problems, and can even pick up some larger tucks (The cab of a semi). People often say 'ten or twenty tons' for whatever that is worth. In the comics though, yeah his raw physical strength is well above most of the others in the film except maybe Vision as full density.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
The first video, I can deal, I like it. Reminds me of a slightly younger/naive/novice version of Animated Series Parker.

Second video reminds me of the numerous kids I have played with on CSGO. Feels like they're really going to play up the extremely awkward Spider-man who is generally surprised by everything. He kinda nails the voice that gets extremely walked over in all the conversations he is in, the Peter Parker people will have trouble noticing in the hall ways, or work place; little to no respect from his peers.

I think its really going to come down to the writers, if they can play out the duality in his dialog and set a proper direction. It could be fun to grow with him through the years via Potter/Radcliffe(I really hated Radcliffe in the beginning and was extremely annoyed by him and the whole setting, but progressed for the better. Didn't read the books.)

Devlin

Golden Squire
If you think about it, it's potentially a very smart move to cast an actual young kid in the role, the actor can grow alongside the character.

Could be very interesting.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Just got back from seeing it. It was awesome. The trailers are very well done because they don't reveal much of what's going to happen. Go see it.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just saw it in Melbourne. Hands down the best comic book film ever. Struggling to think on ways it could be improved.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just saw it last night. Easily the best comic book movie I've seen in a few years.

The beginning of the movie could have been cut down a little bit... but that's a small gripe overall.