Captain America: Civil War (2016)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Why the fuck are the eurofags getting Captain America before the states. Where's muh freedoms.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you live in or near New York, Collider isgiving awaytickets to an early IMAX showing on May 4th that will have a Q&A session with the Russo brothers afterwards.

Royal

bones-mccoy1.jpg

Malkav

French Madman
Really enjoyed it.

Recently, they were saying that each team had good reasons to go against the other, but

I felt team IronMan was just retarded, especially Tony. There is not a moment in the movie where he is really rational about it. It's all about his guilt and fear once more. Hell, it looks like anyone could guilt-trip Tony Stark into anything at this point. The fact the he is a total asshole about everything doesn't help either.

Oh, and him going berserk at the revelation at the end while he knew that Barnes was not in control of his actions was also stupid. Quite happy that Cap' calmed him the fuck down.

Definitely not a happy ending for the team. I'm impatient to see where they go from there.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm impatient to see where they go from there.
Basically, they've got a bunch of "side" films (Doctor Strange, GotG2, Spiderman, Thor 3), and then we get back on track with Black Panther (feb 2018) as the intro to Infinity Wars (may 2018).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, I was already all-in on this movie, and now you guys say it is the best comic book movie.

krieger-i-can-only-get-so-erect.jpg

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread until I see it simply because of too much anticipation.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jesus, I was already all-in on this movie, and now you guys say it is the best comic book movie.

krieger-i-can-only-get-so-erect.jpg

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread until I see it simply because of too much anticipation.
Can you imagine how butt hurt WB/DC would be if BvS opened the same weekend as Civil War like was originally planned.

Royal

Thesecond unitdirectors for this, who were handling a lot of the action scenes, were Chad Stahelski and David Leitch. They were the lead directors for a little movie called John Wick.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thesecond unitdirectors for this, who were handling a lot of the action scenes, were Chad Stahelski and David Leitch. They were the lead directors for a little movie called John Wick.
Yup, there is a video on Youtube where they interviewed the Russo brothers and they mention how much they loved the action sequences in John Wick and asked Chad Stahelski and David Leitch to work with them on Civil War. Great decision.

Captain America: Civil War Directors - Joe and Anthony Russo In Studio Interview - YouTube

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That's also because one company knows what they're doing and the other is SOE.