Captain America: Civil War (2016)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They did it with Fury. Worked ok. Have the reveal in an after credit scene so there is no Jon Snow BS where we know he's alive because the actor is shown on set.
No. None of this gay ass dragon ball z / twilight everyone gets revived shit. It completely kills the impact of any death and will probably open a bunch of plot holes.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I wish I could find the old comic book where Spider-man gets fired from the Avengers.

Here is another one

57.jpg
haha what a bunch of dicks. by that same logic Batman is responsible for the death of his parents.

I think having an immature 16 year old kid as part of the avengers would be great. It would be a refreshing change on everyone just being a hard nose bad ass.

Fadaar

That guy
Something from the trailer -- toward the beginning when Cap says something along the lines of not taking you alive (talking to Bucky) then they cut to German cops. Dafuq? I guess moving moving him out of the country would be vastly for the better, but curious how they got it done.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Something from the trailer -- toward the beginning when Cap says something along the lines of not taking you alive (talking to Bucky) then they cut to German cops. Dafuq? I guess moving moving him out of the country would be vastly for the better, but curious how they got it done.
Probably on an airplane, but maybe in a boat.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Well it's the same scene as the post-post credits antman.

Of course the dialogue is different but the antman scene looks like falcon finally tracks down bucky and his arm is stuck in that machine thing and cap and him are talking like "how do we get him out of here" and falcon's like "I know a guy" which seems to imply that antman helps him escape the machine or whatever, I guess it's now escape the country. But if antman just shrinks him down to super tiny then basically you can carry him out in your pocket.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Uh... I don't really understand what antman can bring to the table, but cap and falcon purposely put bucky in that vice to stop him from getting away. Cap talks to him and the bucky persona comes back. They aren't shrinking him down. I took it to mean that they wanted someone to look at the tech behind the arm and Tony isn't helping them

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
that is infinitely more likely but i wanted to continue the whimsical dalliance of "how do they leave a country?" "i don't know, probably an airplane"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean I guess it could be a hovercraft, but that seems impractical. They're not generally intercontinental transportation. Be realistic.

Argarth

On the verandah
Cap is by far my favourite Avenger, and Chris Evans plays him perfectly imo, so authentic. Really enjoyed the first movie,lovedthe second and have watched it multiple times, and I know I will cry like a baby if Cap is killed in
this one.

Can. Not. Wait.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had a big WTF reading that and assumed they changed his name in the comics for some dumbass reason
255902_md-Conversion, Iron Man, Space Marines, Superhero, Tony Stark, War Machine.JPG

Deadpool-Marvel-

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Why does the picture Column linked call War Machine (gray iron man suit) War Hammer? Is that something new?

EDIT: Ok, looks like you guys already saw it.