Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Has Chris Evans changed his stance that he wants out of the movies after his agreed-upon 3 Captain America movies? I thought originally he wanted to be done and gone with this one.
I think he has a 7 picture deal. However, he said the reason he was jaded was because he didn't like the idea of being locked into a long deal if the movies sucked or he sucked. They don't suck so he's a lot happier now. Who knows if he'll do the RDJ road and be Steve Rogers forever. I'm assuming we'll have a new Cap in phase 4 either way.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like all the Hulks except his son, and that hipster Jap hulk they have at Marvel right now.

Blue, Red, Grey, and Green in one place is a party the Planet doesn't forget.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think he has a 7 picture deal. However, he said the reason he was jaded was because he didn't like the idea of being locked into a long deal if the movies sucked or he sucked. They don't suck so he's a lot happier now. Who knows if he'll do the RDJ road and be Steve Rogers forever. I'm assuming we'll have a new Cap in phase 4 either way.
He's on the "I'll do them as long as they'll have me" train with RDJ now. I think you pretty much have to be a dumbass to leave the MCU at this point. Especially if you like making quality films and making money.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He's on the "I'll do them as long as they'll have me" train with RDJ now. I think you pretty much have to be a dumbass to leave the MCU at this point. Especially if you like making quality films and making money.
Which perfectly explains why Gwynneth Cuntrow doesn't want to do them anymore.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I like that IM3 and Pepper have basically been organically fixed. MCU is tearin it up, but IM3 was a legit stinker.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I don't like how guys that rely on suits / technology to kick ass stand up to guys with super strength that can punch cars off the road even if they're out of their thingies. I'd like to see some instant broken ribs or something to give some perspective on the strength that we see them exhibit at times.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like General Eiling, errr, General Ross. Don't like Red Hulk except in Earth's Mightiest.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't like how guys that rely on suits / technology to kick ass stand up to guys with super strength that can punch cars off the road even if they're out of their thingies. I'd like to see some instant broken ribs or something to give some perspective on the strength that we see them exhibit at times.
Because that would make it more realistic? No comic book physics are.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
RDJ, I think, has been a big influence on most of the cast not getting the 'I want to be an ACTOR!' bug up their ass and wanting to do 'more serious work'. This is a man who did that early in his career, got lost in the hype and drugs, and ended up at rock bottom and essentially forgotten before his friend begged the studio to let him do Iron Man (After he had turned his life around).

The experience of hitting rock bottom really showed him was a once in a lifetime chance it is to play something so loved and at such a high quality. It's something you can lose pretty easily in life, too.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Not to mention all these actors are establishing that they can have their cake and eat it too. It's good not to have to worry that doing Captain America is going to result in you being type cast and you can still do your goofy indie train station love story.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I can't state for certain that I was the only one in the IMAX theater to laugh at that, but I certainly think it was the best joke he made in the film.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Physics doesn't really work in these movies. Super Strength, for example, doesn't also make you heavier or give your shoes better grip. Take the Winter Soldier stealing the guys motorcycle, for example. He grabs the handlebars as the guy rides past, picks up the bike, twirls it around and places it down so he can climb on to it. Where did the velocity of the moving bike go?

I still loved that movie, stupid physics or not.