Kaley Cuoco for Captain Marvel.
de4pxup-dbef5ef4-9c69-45a9-86d9-2adc0b83a973.png

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Katheryn Winnick is a trained martial artist, has a kinesiology degree, and did a lot of her own stunts in Vikings. She's also already 42 though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
I mean Brie is a sjw cunt but shes certainly attractive...

brie-larson-jimmy-kimmel-live.jpg
I think she's actually a sociopath or has been IRL snatched and made into a pod person like in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. She has the most completely dud personality of any actress I have ever seen.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
You know, it could work. She has a new show about being a slutty flight attendant on HBO Max. She’s decent in it and she’s physically matured.
Does "physically matured" mean had a ton of plastic surgery?

• 1Garbage

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does "physically matured" mean had a ton of plastic surgery?
Nose job and forehead filler in 2017, some neck tucking in 2018. Boobs sometime in there. She got skinnier, so her face tightened up, which is where her ass went, and likely why she got implants. Looks like she's had a lifetime of shitty skin, and that probably fucked up her self-image. Also, zero fucking style or makeup sense.

Reminds me a lot of one of my exes. Body issues out the whiz wang, because she wanted to be famous, but was a general fuck up... though still kept giving a half-assed effort, while sort of figuring it out too late. 40 isn't when you enter showbusiness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nose job and forehead filler in 2017, some neck tucking in 2018. Boobs sometime in there. She got skinnier, so her face tightened up, which is where her ass went, and likely why she got implants. Looks like she's had a lifetime of shitty skin, and that probably fucked up her self-image. Also, zero fucking style or makeup sense.

Reminds me a lot of one of my exes. Body issues out the whiz wang, because she wanted to be famous, but was a general fuck up... though still kept giving a half-assed effort, while sort of figuring it out too late. 40 isn't when you enter showbusiness.
Hold on now;

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't know why these people do plastic surgery, it rolls the dice on giving them a couple more years at peak attractiveness or making them look fucked up.

Then when they age, the work doesn't fit their aged bodies and they look hideous.

Fake tits always look horrific when they are nude.

Better to age gracefully and naturally.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But we'll just go ahead and ignore the part where Blunt is scientifically 3,000% better at acting.
That wasnt the point but who cares about acting in a popcorn flick. Outside of Nebula the characters in the MCU are written with as much depth or range as a blank sheet of paper.

Szlia

But we'll just go ahead and ignore the part where Blunt is scientifically 3,000% better at acting.
How does your science work ? Because the objective criteria is awards wins and nominations. Going by imdb, Larson has 64 wins and 63 nominations (with the most prestigious being an Academy Award in a leading role), Blunt has 22 wins and 96 nominations (with the most prestigious being a Golden Globe for a supporting role in a TV movie). I guess an argument can be made that Blunt's awards and nominations are spread over 10ish works in her 48 credits, while Larson's are mostly focused on 3 works out of 65 credits (but 18 of those credits are music videos as a teenager and tv shows as a child).

• 1Seriously?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That wasnt the point but who cares about acting in a popcorn flick. Outside of Nebula the characters in the MCU are written with as much depth or range as a blank sheet of paper.

I fucking love Nebula. She cracks me up. The way she talks and delivers her long, dark speeches. And I feel like she’s the only character that had a big arc in the series. Besides Tony being willing to sacrifice himself which was really resolved by Avengers 1.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How does your science work ? Because the objective criteria is awards wins and nominations. Going by imdb, Larson has 64 wins and 63 nominations (with the most prestigious being an Academy Award in a leading role), Blunt has 22 wins and 96 nominations (with the most prestigious being a Golden Globe for a supporting role in a TV movie). I guess an argument can be made that Blunt's awards and nominations are spread over 10ish works in her 48 credits, while Larson's are mostly focused on 3 works out of 65 credits (but 18 of those credits are music videos as a teenager and tv shows as a child).
except Brie's oscar win is almost as big a joke as Jennifer Lawrence's.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's amazing how far you can get in Hollywood when you're willing to chow down on some deformed goblin dick.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users