Captain Marvel (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jive Turkey

Karen
More like, "I don't think vegetarians should rate burgers on the McDonald's menu." Sure they could smell it, but that ain't it bro.

So hamburgers aren't for vegetarians in the same way the penultimate movie in a 10 year franchise that's introducing a character essential to the second part of the 2-part finale isn't for the people who have been watching the movies for the last 10 years? Are you retarded?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So hamburgers aren't for vegetarians in the same way the penultimate movie in a 10 year franchise that's introducing a character essential to the second part of the 2-part finale isn't for the people who have been watching the movies for the last 10 years? Are you retarded?

Let's not forget that those people are also the same people that are the only reason why the character exists as they were the sole demographic keeping Marvel alive for its entire lifespan.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

Sorry, I didn't know you were such a big Wrinkle in Time fan!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Stupid woman is stupid. Her attempts at logic makes no sense. Stating that Disney doesn't care about ticket sales for the movie because Endgame is coming is dumb-- a studio wants every movie to succeed and be a commercial success. And maybe I'm just not a big enough Marvel fanboi, but to state that angry white males will brush aside Brie's misandry because they just can't help themselves due to the possibility of there being an Endgame teaser makes no sense to me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't expect her to be the overpowered savior in Endgame but they can do whatever they want with her in the standalone film. Ultimately, I expect CM to be similar to how Antman + Spiderman were handled in Civil War and BP + Dr Strange were in Infinity War. Hell, her Endgame part may solely be undusted muscle to undo the snap so the real powerhouses come back, they finish Thanos, and then retire or sacrifice themselves for real.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Stupid woman is stupid. Her attempts at logic makes no sense. Stating that Disney doesn't care about ticket sales for the movie because Endgame is coming is dumb-- a studio wants every movie to succeed and be a commercial success. And maybe I'm just not a big enough Marvel fanboi, but to state that angry white males will brush aside Brie's misandry because they just can't help themselves due to the possibility of there being an Endgame teaser makes no sense to me.
thats not what she meant, she said it doesnt matter if CM does good or bad because they got this for Endgame and so they rolled the dice that no matter what this Larson bitch says, people will still rush to find out how Infinity War ends. even people who say they hate BL will go see CM because they gots to know how Thanos will be beat.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Not saying that people are rushing out to buy her figure, but Walmart does these half off Marvel Legends sale every once in awhile. Last time I picked up Iron Man, Thor, and Iron Spider for my nephew. Give it a couple of months and see if it becomes like the Star Wars Rose Tico debacle. Some of the stuff I saw about that was hillarious. There was a youtube video of the last day of a Toys R Us before it closed and some dude went around and found like 100 Rose figures.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I typically trust Charlie from Emergency Awesome and seemed to feel that people are going to enjoy this movie. Not Black Panther enjoy it but it's the same type of feel and accomplishes the same thing. It's just not as good as BP.

If that's true, I'm cool with it. Introduce the character, have some girl power moments, and let's set up End Game.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This has popped back up to a 120 million opening weekend with presales in 3rd behind Black Panther and Infinity War.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user